𝚂𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚝 𝙼𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚜

Talia and Mischa were held in each others embrace as their wedding outfits transformed back into their normal clothes but the hairstyle stayed, however this did not bother the newly reunited lovers as their foreheads were leant together and Mischa was clutching onto Talia's hands as if they were his lifeline not wanting to let her go.

Soon they pulled away, returning to reality. The choir were stood around the room smiling at the couple some had tears in their eyes while the others also did but just pretended they were not affected.

Mischa reached under his shirt and lifted up a necklace that held a beautiful simple but intricate silver ring on the end and placed the ring on Talia's ring finger while looking into her eyes and seeing only love that mirrored his own. Just like Mischa had just done Talia lifted the chain necklace that held a small gold ring and slid the ring onto his finger like they both would have done at their wedding but because fate was cruel this was the closest the two could get to a wedding.

"я тебе люблю (I love you)" Talia whispered to Mischa after she kissed him softly and he retaliated but lifting his head back down to encase her in another kiss.

"Я люблю тебе, моя Talia (I love you, My Talia)" he whispered back caressing the side of her face.

Breaking the couple's Sweet moment the voice of the Animatronic boomed around the space they were in. "Why all the long faces? would it help if I told you what happens to Talia's family after her passing?"

Talia broke away from Mischa and Started to run up to Karnak. In agreement to the question but her fiancé intercepted her and gently grabbed onto her wrist and pulled it close to his chest so she can't move any further. As he was looking into her eyes he explained softly why it would be a bad idea. "Моя любов, найкраще, якщо ти не дізнаєшся. Я знаю, що ти цього хочеш, але почуття провини через те, що ти залишиш їх, тільки посилиться і тобі стане гірше. (My love, it's best if you don't find out. I know you want to, but the guilt of leaving them will only increase and make you feel worse)"

"Але вони моя сім'я, навіть якщо вона розбита, мені потрібно знати, чи вони будуть у порядку (But they're my family, even if it's broken, I need to know if they're going to be okay)"

"ти зробив усе можливе, щоб допомогти своїй родині, тепер настав час тобі допомогти собі (you've done everything you can to help your family, now it's time for you to help yourself)"

As if admitting defeat Talia slumped into Mischa's arms and nodded letting her love know that she was listening to him. But when she was standing back up the searing hot pain split through her back causing her to fall back into Mischa who gently lowered himself and Talia onto the floor with her in-between his legs. She whimpered in pain but then felt a small sense of comfort when Mischa started singing in her ear to distract her and she felt a cold but soft hand take her hand. She immediately knew it was Jane because in the short time that they have been with the group her and Jane had gotten close. Perhaps it was because of the fact that they both felt like outsiders to the choir with Jane having no memory and Talia being from a different place all together. Soon the pain passed and she opened her eyes to Jane being Knelt next to her and the choir sitting around them in a circle in a united sense of unity.

"Can you all please stop staring at me" Talia muttered while standing up causing Mischa to hurriedly rise just in case she fell again but she sent a nod to her fiancé signifying that she was okay.

Noel pulled her into a hug when she was stable while Mischa was trying to stifle the fact that he was crying because he hates seeing Talia in pain and he can't do anything but be there for her. The same helpless feeling he felt sat at his mothers sickbed watching as she slowly got worse and worse because of the uranium poisoning. Noel and Talia both noticed so they pulled him in for a group hug.

"Look at me I am physically weeping" Talia and Noel both rubbed his back in a sign of comfort while Mischa clutched onto his lover and friend.

Ocean wanted to take a picture of the sweet moment but then remembered what they were doing in the first place and slowly wanted to push it back on track because it was messing with her. "Look at us all, bonding. Not even thinking about who they will vote for. Cut down in our youth. We all died Virgins"

Talia pulled out of the hug that eventually was just her being squished and gave Ocean a confused but amused look because that was not a point she thought needed to be brought up.

However Karnak decided that he was going to direct the attention to the person who had a slight sheepish look on her face that only the animatronic and Talia caught.

"Constance"

𝙰/𝚗: 𝙷𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚘,

𝚂𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝚒𝚝 𝚝𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚜𝚘 𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚂𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝚒𝚝 𝚒𝚜 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚛𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙸𝚏 𝚒𝚝 𝚒𝚜 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚜𝚝.

𝙸 𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝙸 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚙𝚞𝚋𝚕𝚒𝚜𝚑 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚋𝚎𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚖𝚢 𝙴𝚡𝚊𝚖𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚊𝚗𝚡𝚒𝚎𝚝𝚢 𝚐𝚎𝚝𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚖𝚎.

𝙿𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚋𝚎 𝚊 𝚐𝚑𝚘𝚜𝚝 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛.

𝙸 𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚊 𝚐𝚘𝚘𝚍 𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝚘𝚛 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚊 𝚐𝚘𝚘𝚍 𝚍𝚊𝚢.

-𝙶𝚎𝚗𝚒𝚎 <3