𝙷𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚜𝚕𝚘𝚠𝚕𝚢 𝚋𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐

Talia was knelt on the floor with her arms crossed over her body as protection. her face looking down at the floor bevause if she saw the sympathetic looks from the choir she would start to cry and would not be able to stop. using her hair as a sheild blocking the choir from seeing her expression, who were all concerned for the girl on the floor.

Suddenly Talia felt a splitting pain arrive in her head she let out a pained gasp and started to breathe heavily waiting for the pain to pass. A memory presented itself in her mind. She saw a figure of a male walk towards her and then he was on her phone screen He was faceless. A familiar singing voice was overheard in the Backgroud but she couldn't place why she recognised it. The words Will you marry me echoed in her head until she snapped out of the memory.

"I-I had a Fiancee"

The choir was shocked at that revealation and making them feel more symapthy for the girl after they realised that it was no longer ever going to happen as she was dead. Mischa felt his heart break for Nat because he was feeling the same with his Talia, but there was a twinge of jelously at the same time that he couldn't figure out where it was coming from.

"I can't remember his name but all I remember is that he was gentle and kind, he listened to me when I told him about how stressed I was about having to take care of my family. and I comforted him when things in his family were not going so well, He trusted me and opened himself up to me and let me see his true self and I trusted him so much I let myself fall in love after holding my heart in a locked box because I saw how love can ruin a person. I have let him down, I promised him a safe home in Ukraine but now he will never get one."

Wiping her tears on her sleeve Talia stood up. And let out a small smile thinking of her love.

"From what I can remember. I met him through youtube, I commented on his music, tips on how he could inprove but also giving my honest opinion which he didn't like sometimes but there was one song that was my favourite granted it wasn't one of the best but it was simple and beautiful in everyway. Soon after that I reached out to him wanting to get to know him or something and we talked and talked until our relationship bloomed until eventually he asked if i would marry him and I said yes."

Talia was trying her hardest not to cry

Noel came up behind her and rubbed her arm to comfort her and as a sign to say that the group was here for her if she wanted to break.

"Любов моя, ти завжди в моєму серці, живий чи мертвий, я завжди кохатиму тебе.(My Love, you are always in my heart, dead or alive I will always love you.)"

A soft melody filled the room sounding like it was out of an old music box.

Dancing bears
painted wings
things I almost remeber
And a song someone sings Once upon a december.

Spinning round Talia's outfit transformed into her wedding dress and a crown of beautiful flowers rested in her hair.

Someone holds me safe and warm
Horses prance through a silver storm
Figures dancing gracefully
Across my memory

Mischa Came up to Talia, They Bowed to each other and he put his right hand on her waist and held her left hand in the waltz position. Soon they were gliding around the floor the only two dancing. The crescendo of the music filling the room as the two danced. He spun her round and dipped her. Looking into each others eyes as if they were the only two people in the room.

Someone holds me safe and warm
Horses prance through a silver storm
Figures dancing gracefully
Across my memory.

Being released from Mischa's arms as he walked away. She ran forward with her arm raised trying to stop him from slipping through her fingers.

Far away long ago
Glowing dim as an ember
Things my heart
Used to know
Thing is yearns to remember

She was now in the centre of the room by herself as her voice softened.

And a song
Someone sings
Once upon a december.

She was alone in her wedding dress holding her hand up to her heart.

Mischa walked up to her but when she saw him move she ran. Somewhere dark and somewhere away from the choir. She collapsed onto the floor, her wedding dress billowing out to the sides and started to cry as quiet as possible to not draw attenting to where she is.

𝙰/𝚗: 𝙷𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚘,

𝚂𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝚒𝚏 𝚒𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚜𝚗'𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝙸 𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚎𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚎𝚗𝚓𝚘𝚢𝚎𝚍 𝚒𝚝. 𝚂𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝚒𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚚𝚞𝚒𝚝𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚛𝚝 𝙸 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚐𝚘𝚝 𝚑𝚘𝚠 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚛𝚝 𝙾𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝚄𝚙𝚘𝚗 𝚊 𝙳𝚎𝚌𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝚠𝚊𝚜.

𝚃𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚜𝚘𝚘𝚗, 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢

𝙿𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝙳𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚋𝚎 𝚊 𝚐𝚑𝚘𝚜𝚝 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛👻

𝙸 𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚊 𝚐𝚘𝚘𝚍 𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝚘𝚛 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚊 𝚐𝚘𝚘𝚍 𝚍𝚊𝚢.

-𝙶𝚎𝚗𝚒𝚎<3