𝚁𝚎𝚞𝚗𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚘𝚏 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚜

Talia smiled to herself and stood up in a hurry rushing towards the door, pulling it open with a wide grin on her face she was hiding in the shadows so the choir didn't take notice of her but she caught a glimpse of Mischa's abs because his shirt was torn open.

What the hell did I miss

A photo of Talia appeared on the projection behind him. Talia cringed at the photo but the rest of the choir caught each others eyes as a realisation on who their new friend was.

Mischa still unaware but gushing about Talia. "My girlfriend Natalia Morushka Bolinska" Soon the instrumental of a song started to play around the room. Mischa started to button up his shirt but while he was doing that he turned to the projection and gasped. "Nat" He let out a few shaky breaths and his eyes darted around the room to try and find her, he needed to see her to make sure she was real and that he wasn't dreaming.

Talia walked out from behind the curtain and gave him a small smile and waved at him making him let out a laugh. He walked over to her and when they were face to face reached for her hand and pulled her back to where he was originally but with her hand in his and looking into her eyes. His own filled with a love that would never waver.

"My Divine Talia, When I look into your almond eyes, I do not see the boy I am, but the man I must become to possess you. I want to take all the pain from your soul, and in the passion factory of my heart, transform it into functional joy. I want to take your hand by the Cheremosh River and with all Ukraine as witness, take you as my wife. And we shall sing and dance and drink" 

Talia laughed and nodded her head in understanding. He then Spun her around so that her back was against his chest and his arms were circling around her front, Holding her close to him He placed his head in the crevice of her neck trying not to cry but it didn't work as she felt a teardrop on her collarbone. He lifted his head after he had the strength to continue talking and rested his forehead against her temple with her still in his hold.

The choir started Harmonising behind them while the music was going to start playing but Mischa still continued his Vows "And then I shall whisper in your ear, "let rivers run wild, or let them be damned". My perfect Talia, I lay my masculinity at the altar of your maidenhood" 

Talia pulled away from his grasp, Mischa tried to keep a hold on her but when she started to spin her white dress flowing all around her, he was enthralled by her beauty. 

The choir started to sing her name as Talia stopped spinning and was stood still with her arms out 

Talia

Кохаю
Я тебе кохаю
Talia, my Talia 

Ocean tied a red cloth around Mischa's waist so that the two were now in their wedding outfits. Talia was dancing with Jane in a circle until they all fell into a group behind him and she ran forwards where she was stood a little ways diagonal from him.

My Talia
Я тебе кохаю
Oh my love

He ran towards her but when he got close to her Ricky and Noel Draped a sheet in front of her blocking Mischa from getting to her but to Talia's displeasure a photo that Mischa felt was the one where she was most beautiful was projected and While looking up at her he held his hand towards the projection.

La la la la la la
La la la la la la
La la la la la la la la la la la
La la la la la la
La la la la la la
La la la la la la la la la la la

All of the girls started circling Mischa when the sheet was lifted but only Talia was making contact with Mischa because her hand was on his chest but she brought it up to his face turning him slightly towards her.

La la la, la la la la

La la la la la la la la

Talia was in the middle of Jane, Constance and Ocean where they all had their Skirts lifted up to their sides, They spun round while Mischa kept his eyes trained on Talia not wanting her to leave his sight.

Кохаю (Talia)
Я тебе кохаю (Talia)
Ooh (Talia)
La la, oh my Talia
My Talia
Я тебе кохаю
Oh my love
Talia

Talia was the only one left in the centre of the room when Mischa walked over to her and they circled each others shoulder. Mischa grabbed onto her hand while they were circling each other and pulled her close and spun her under his arm and soon they were dancing like they were in the middle of a field in summer and it was just the two of them.

Ohhhhh

Talia, my darling
Talia, my darling
Talia, my darling
Talia, my darling

Mischa's singing got higher and longer until he let go of Talia and raised his hands up in front of him until the choir circled him and started to dance as the rap/techno music started to play signifying his anger at the fact they will not be able to live together.

I wanna get with you, baby
(Hey hey)
(Hey hey)
(Get with you, baby)
I wanna get with you, baby
(Hey hey)
(Hey hey)
(Get with you baby)
(Hey hey hey hey hey)

After Mischa had break danced in the middle, he lowered his fist and walked back over to Talia where she was waiting with the most love filled look he had ever seen on someone. hH took a hold of Talia's hand and pulled her closer to him the two were faced to face with their wedding outfits. Looking at each other with Love only in their eyes.

Mischa and Talia placed their heads together and Noel had taken the sheet and tied it around their hands linking them together. like in the traditional Ukrainian wedding ceremony, Unifying the two.

Talia oh my love.

Mischa sang it quietly to Talia lifting his other hand to cup her face to wipe the tears that were streaming down both of their faces in relief and shock that they have finally found each other, leaning forwards Mischa Initiated a kiss that was filled with love, passion, relief and grief all into one until they finally pulled apart, heads resting against each other as they just held one another not wanting to let the other go.

𝙰/𝚗: 𝙷𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚘,

𝚂𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝚒𝚝 𝚝𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚜𝚘 𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝙸 𝚐𝚘𝚝 𝚠𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚛'𝚜 𝚋𝚕𝚘𝚌𝚔 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙸 𝚐𝚘𝚝 𝚚𝚞𝚒𝚝𝚎 𝙸𝚕𝚕 𝚜𝚘 𝙸 𝚍𝚒𝚍𝚗'𝚝 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚖𝚞𝚌𝚑 𝚎𝚗𝚎𝚛𝚐𝚢 𝚝𝚘 𝚍𝚘 𝚊𝚗𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐.

𝚂𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝚒𝚏 𝚒𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚜𝚗'𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚜𝚝.

𝙸 𝙷𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚑𝚊𝚍 𝚐𝚘𝚘𝚍 𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝚘𝚛 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚊 𝚐𝚘𝚘𝚍 𝚍𝚊𝚢.

-𝙶𝚎𝚗𝚒𝚎 <3