𝙼𝚎𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚢 𝙵𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍

Sobbing on the floor in her wedding dress. Clutching her chest as it started to tighten and her eyes were darting around the room to try and find something to focus on but it was pitch black causing the panic to increase more. Standing up and immediately leaning against the wall to steady herself. She took a few steps forward and she stumbled going on a walk to distract herself. She was desperatley trying to steady her breathing but it was not working. Her hand was shaking as her panic was rising not having her Fiancee on the phone to calm her down.

Yo yo yo yo yo, this is song to tell you that what you is, is what you got
And I'm here to say that I am the money!

Choosing to ground herself by listening to the beat of the song, Whoever it was had a really nice singing voice.

What you is
Is what you've got
And I am the money

Take a look, baby, he's the real ka-ching

Her breathing had now leveled out and Talia could hear Constance sing into the mike. Taking in a deep breath and stretching her fingers to try and forget the Panic attack that she just had. She stood off the wall and was going to go and join the group again.

However that didn't last long as that splitting pain arrived back in her head. The pain more vengeful than last time causing her to crash into the wall and slide down placing her head in her hands.

Lounging with my homies, Friday night scene
The Playstation's up on my 60-inch screen
Mcnuggets in the bag, cristal's on tap
New toothbrush from Tiffany's, still in the bubble wrap.

Memories flitted through Talia's head all jumbling up with one another causing her not being able to focus on one. She wanted it to stop. It was too much. Her head was pounding.

Sis look I painted a cat

I am your sister, but I might very well be your mother.

He is real

Father, please put the gun down.

GO! Go to Clint NOW!

I will never leave you

My darling Talia

I Love you

Soon the memories just stopped. There was Silence in her mind.

My life is awesome
This beat is awesome

Robots are awesome

Take a look, baby, he's the real ka-ching

When the next memory played in her mind there was a figure of a boy in front of her but he was faceless.

And I'll say it again, my life is awesome
This hook is awesome

Robots are awesome

This boy had moved closer to Talia but far away at the same time as if they were Oceans apart but they were the only two there.

He walked up to Talia and Placed his hand on the side of her face. But there wasn't a figure in front of her he was on her phone screen and she could see the profile on the corner Bad_Egg.

The words Will You Marry Me was written on the screen as it rang out in her ears.

And I'll say it again, my life is awesome
Auto-tune is awesome

0-1-0-1-0-1-1

Tuning back into whoever was singing she was constantly reminded of all the time Mischa put on his gangster persona and the references to rap. His similarities to the rapper on youtube the bad but also slightly good songs.

She looked down at the memory phone again but instead of a faceless boy she was expecting his face was clear and staring up at her

It's time to start the party, but there ain't no party here yet
So we have to take a ride in my brand new learjet
Feeling homesick for my homies in the Ukraine
Landing in Kyiv before we finish off the champagne
Roll to the club where the rich kids go
Them eurotrash bitches all checking out my flow
All kinds of hotties, from all around the world
Then I feel this pair of eyes, and I see this girl
Shawt-ay

She gasped in realisation. Eyes Snapping open. Her face held a small smile. She whispered his name in disbelief but also in awe and relief.

"Mischa"

𝙰/𝚗: 𝙷𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚘,

𝚂𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝚒𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚠𝚊𝚜𝚗'𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚜𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚒𝚝 𝚋𝚎𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚚𝚞𝚒𝚝𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚛𝚝.

𝚂𝚑𝚎 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠𝚜. 𝚈𝙰𝚈!  𝙷𝚎 𝚍𝚘𝚎𝚜𝚗'𝚝.

𝙸 𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚎𝚗𝚓𝚘𝚢𝚎𝚍 𝚒𝚝.

𝙿𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝙳𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚋𝚎 𝚊 𝚐𝚑𝚘𝚜𝚝 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛 👻

𝙸 𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚑𝚊𝚍 𝚘𝚛 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚊 𝚐𝚘𝚘𝚍 𝚍𝚊𝚢.

-𝙶𝚎𝚗𝚒𝚎 <3