𝙾𝚌𝚎𝚊𝚗'𝚜 𝙵𝚊𝚒𝚕𝚎𝚍 𝚛𝚎𝚍𝚎𝚖𝚙𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗

Ocean climbed off the pyramid of the choir members and ran over to Karnak while everyone else was dismantling themselves from their formation that they were forced into, stretching out their limbs. Talia's back let out a sharp sudden pain, grabbing onto whoever was closest which happened to be Mischa so she didn't fall over and he steadied her by holding her in his arms once again.

"Бля, це боляче (Fuck, that hurt)"

"Nat are you okay" Constance asked concerned even though she didn't understand what she was saying she knew from the pain filled expression on Talia's face that it was not good.

As the pain eased with Mischa rubbing her shoulder she nodded and took a deep breath closing her eyes to regulate her emotions and breathing so she didn't appear weak in front of the choir.

Karnak continued after he saw that everyone was alright. "Perhaps now would be a good time to say that whoever is brought back to life will be brought back by a unanimous vote from each and every member of the choir"

A cold white fear washed through Ocean's body as she had just realised the consequences to her actions. "What?"

"Whoever comes back needs a unanimous vote from the choir"

Jumping to defend herself "But if I had known that-"

"You wouldn't have called every one of your potential judges a loser crowing about your superiority and son culminating in you standing on top of them in a human pyramid" Karnak interrupted her defence stating exactly what she had done but making it seem way worse than it first did. "That did strike me as an unorthodox strategy."

Ocean spun round to see that most of the choir looking at her with hurt looks on their faces. "What?" she spat out not liking all of the eyes on her for once but she especially did not like the disappointed look in Talia's eyes, she felt it was like getting scolded by her favourite teacher.

Noel came quick to Constance's defence. "What...You just told your best friend that her greatest achievement in life is to be an organ donor"

Not wanting Ocean to feel bad Constance also put her hand on Noels arm to calm him down not liking the anger that has risen in the room. "I'm more of a melody person that a lyric person truthfully....Organ donor is that what you said" her voice coming to a whisper in disbelief.

Ocean ran over to Constance taking her hands in her own desperately trying to apologise "It was in the moment, sorry Constance I didn't mean.."

Listing her hand up but slowly walking away from Ocean while trying not to cry. "It's okay, Kind of really super hurt but-"

Jane came up behind Constance causing her to freeze and pull a terrified expression because she was not expecting her to be right behind her. "Do you want to know what I find super really hurt?"

"Maybe later, Thanks....Sorry" As soon as she finished speaking Constance ran away but not actually meaning to hurt Jane.

Talia winced at the question because poor Jane didn't understand that she was creeping Constance out still. She walked over to Jane who was curiously looking at Constance wanting to know why she was running away from her. Talia put her hand out in front of Jane for her to hold who stared curiously at it but then gently raised her arm and put her hand in Talia's. "Come, кохана (Darling)" Talia gently lead Jane over to Mischa and Constance, so that she didn't feel alone. 

Ocean still trying to find a way to get the group to forgive her, so she pretended that she was trying to be an example but everyone raised their eyebrows at the lame excuse that Ocean sprung from her lips. "What I did there is exactly what you shouldn't do in this competition, You guys know I love you"

Running over to Mischa and tapping him on his back so he would stop looking at his phone. "Mischa... I love you... I even pretend to believe in your imaginary fiancée" 

"She is not my imaginary fiancé she is my real fiancé on my telephone" Bending down to Oceans height waving his phone in her face to prove a point.

"Fiancé?" Talia whispered to herself, She felt her heart break at for some reason at those words he said not knowing why she felt such an attachment to Mischa but now that she knew that he had a fiancé she was going to distance herself from him so she didn't cause any unnecessary pain. 

Jane tilted her head at the expression that was on Talia's face she knew that it wasn't a good expression so she tugged at her hand that she was still holding and sent an inquisitive look to Talia to make sure that she was okay. Tears were forming in Talia's eyes but she doesn't know why because she was sure she had someone special in her life she just couldn't remember who it was but she couldn't shake the feeling that Mischa was somehow important to her even though she can't remember him or anything else in her life apart from moments of her family. 

She sent Jane a small nod and blinked her tears away pretending that she was fine but both Jane and Noel knew that it was not true.

Ocean didn't notice the sad moment in the background. "I even celebrate your culturally ingrained alcoholism . I mean the only reason you're in the choir is because you stole three boxes of communion wine."

"It was my cousin's birthday in my country it is sacred tradition to have drink on birthday"

"He's right...................Kinda" 

"Your cousin was in grade four. He had to get his stomach pumped."

"Slightly excessive" Talia commented again which made Mischa look over at her with a smirk on his face but it dropped when she avoided eye contact with him.

Running over to Noel, Ocean continued on her relentless quest of forgiveness. "Noel  I love you you challenged my preconceived notion that all gay dudes are fun to be around"

Talia was so desperately trying not to start laughing at Noel's Face that he pulled. He sent a faux glare at her but then started laughing alongside her. The rest of the choir not knowing at all why the two were laughing.

Ricky and Ocean was now facing each other after she ran away so she didn't actually get hit by Noel for once. "Ricky, I love you, I got you into the choir and you couldn't even talk or anything.. Access ability for all" motioning her hands out in front of her. But Ricky was having none of Ocean's theatrics and gave her a blank look.

"Yeah and then I rode that rollercoaster. Thanks" 

Pointing at Jane she tentatively asks. "Even this thing gets a vote tonight huh" Going right up behind Ocean. "We are not the least bit concerned that she is going to try and bring back her headless doll" Spinning around and seeing jane right next ton her she shrieked but continued talking. "But I love her"

Jane followed Ocean with her arms out for a hug but dropped them after she saw that she wasn't going to get one.

"My song is a cautionary tale of hubris, You guys know I love you, I love you, I freaking love you okay"

"Вона збожеволіла? (has she gone nuts)"

"So for my real number I am going to sing about how much I love you guys. This song is simply called I Love you guys"

I Love you Guys

"Oh sweet Jesus Christ on a Bike!"

𝙰/𝚗: 𝙷𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚘,

𝙷𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚎𝚗𝚓𝚘𝚢𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛

𝚂𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝚒𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚜𝚗'𝚝 𝚊𝚜 𝚐𝚘𝚘𝚍 𝚊𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜, 𝙸 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚒𝚝 𝚚𝚞𝚒𝚌𝚔𝚕𝚢 𝚍𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝙸 𝚐𝚘𝚝 𝚠𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚋𝚕𝚘𝚌𝚔 𝚊𝚐𝚊𝚒𝚗 𝚘𝚛 𝚒𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚝𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚂𝚕𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚞𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚒𝚊𝚕 𝚍𝚘𝚠𝚗 𝚊𝚐𝚊𝚒𝚗.

𝙷𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚊 𝚐𝚘𝚘𝚍 𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝚘𝚛 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚊 𝚐𝚘𝚘𝚍 𝚍𝚊𝚢.

-𝙶𝚎𝚗𝚒𝚎 <3