𝚆𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚕𝚍 𝚗𝚎𝚎𝚍𝚜

𝙰/𝚗: 𝚃𝚆: 𝚃𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚊 𝚍𝚛𝚞𝚐𝚜 𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗. 𝙰𝚕𝚜𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚒𝚛 𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚍𝚞𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚜𝚘𝚗𝚐𝚜 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚋𝚎 𝚒𝚗 𝚋𝚘𝚕𝚍.

A bright light shone on Ocean after Ricky had said those words.

"Ocean Rosenburg, You are first"

Startled and her body going tense Ocean tentatively asked "Why"

Not gaining an actual answer and deciding to be a pain Karnak responded "Alas if you hadn't burned those three questions right at the top"

Seeing her mistake but also seeing red and wondering if she could bash the machine but after Talia's warning look to be careful She clenched her fists and took a deep breath and put a fake smile on her face. "It's just when you tie the room together, i think Constance is going to seem like the natural choice to go first" Flapping her arms about and running over to Constance and clinging onto her arm so her point was made clear.

Sighing in disappointment Talia put her head against Mischa's shoulder who responded by stroking her hair which had fallen out of the plait and wad now draped over her shoulders. "Боже мій (Oh my god)"

"Mr whatever Constance and I are going to Tradesies" Pushing Constance and standing smug behind her until Karnak ruined it.

"No Tradesies" 

Thanking Karnak in her head and lifting her arm up as if to say listen to the mechanical guy who has given us a second chance, Constance then ran  away towards Talia because she made everyone feel safe when she was near.

"I'm happy about that actually, Sure I'll go first. I just want to say two things, i don't know how it is in your culture but in ours playing a game where peoples lives are on the table, Super Illegal and second I love your turban."

Everyone nodded there heads in agreement with Oceans statement not happy about competing for their lives and as only one has to go back they were all thinking of the crushing guilt the winner would feel.

Fed up with Ocean, Karnak started the Introduction of Ocean which made Talia let out a small laugh because of how much Ocean was getting on Karnak's nerves, however everyone else was fed up with the short redhead as they had known her before the accident.

"Ocean O'Connell Rosenburg, born December 22nd Capricorn: The Ambitious nature"

Ocean happily pulled down the lever which led to photos of her being projected around the room.

"Favourite Ride; The Bumper Cars, Ocean was born into a family of far left of centre humanists.

Jane and Mischa had to take the role of Ocean's parents and were sat on the floor with bongo drums in their hands while the other three went hidden behind a curtain but weirdly Talia wasn't given a role to play so she just sat in the shadows waiting for something to do.

"Who moved to Northern Saskatchewan for a carbon free lifestyle. The hemp needle sign above the toilet says 'if it is yellow let it mellow and if it is brown scoop it out with your hand'"

Grimacing at the mention of the sign but laughing when her gaze move to the floor where Jane and Mischa were just sat playing the bongos on the floor with sunglasses.

"Yet in between all the drum circles and the Marxist parables and cheese sandwiches made from breast milk. Ocean could never shake the feeling that she was the white sheep of the family. it was only at the age of eight that she found in between her parents record collection an album called up with people, the cloying positivity of this pro capitalist gaggle of teen crooners brought tears to her eyes."