𝙼𝚘𝚛𝚊𝚕 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢

Everyone was panting in exhaustion after the song and the girls dresses transformed back into their original clothing. Noel the Only one still in his costume. 

Mischa walked up to Noel and took his beret off still in shock but commented. "That was......DOPE...Yooo" Noel was flattered by the compliment albeit it was strange but he accepted it nonetheless. "Ricky you play the...the squeeze keys, Mad wicked awesome."

"Heightened abilities I can play now" Ricky played a few more notes on the accordion happy about his new skill, "Level Up"

Talia walked up to Noel after Mischa was gushing about Ricky playing the accordion. "That was beautiful a bit concerning but beautiful" Noel smiled at Talia and placed his hand on her arm as a thanks.

Ocean spoke up obviously conflicted about something and wale. "While I champion Noel's journey of sexual discovery but he dropped the F-bomb in the actual Chorus."

Jane was stood on another platform that was quite high and her Angelic Voice rang out and vertebrates throughout the room. The lights in the room immediately switched to blue just as she was about to start singing it.

Fornication Under Consent of the King.

Jane placed her hand on Constance's shoulder halfway and afterwards she was too terrified to move so Noel made the come here motion with his finger until Constance had managed to escape from Jane's hold and ran over to Ocean and Talia.  A lost puppy look appeared on Jane's face as she was confused on why people kept running away from her, she locked eyes with Talia who gave her a sympathetic smile and mouthed It's okay.

Clinging onto Ocean Constance diverted the topic back to what they had just witnessed. "Well I like the part where the two boys kissed."

Talia looked over to Mischa with a smirk on her face trying to see how he would get out of something that was very obvious. Mischa stood up purposely trying to Ignore the knowing and the I don't believe that for a second on Talia's face. "What? In my country it is natural for two men to show affection by kissing..........Not always in heels"  

Talia walked up to Mischa with a grin on her face who felt conflicted because he wanted to wipe it off her face  but he also weirdly like that she was teasing him again because she blanked him for a while. "There is a difference between affection and smut" 

Noel finally decided that he was going to get changed and ever the dramatic he yelled "Not in my bible baby bonsoir" The curtain shut with a dramatic flare and symbols' echoed throughout the room.

Diverting from himself he also brought up an obvious Observation. "How about you and Ocean you were both getting very close back there"

Still grinning "Yes, we both wanted to do that" she spun round to look at Ocean with a quizzical look on her face "Right?" after getting the nod from Ocean that she wanted to dance like that as well she spun back to Mischa with a triumphant smile on her face. "Plus I like anyone gender doesn't matter" With that she walked away over to Jane and started to teach her how to make shadow puppets. 

She left Mischa slightly in awe but he soon replaced it with a bored look on his face to keep up his façade of being tough but everyone could see that she was managing to break down his walls especially with how gentle he was with her when she was pretending to be okay.

Ocean even though she found the events that just happened quite entertaining she was still trying to not freak out over the swear words that had been used in Noel's song. "Is everyone's song going to have profanity in the chorus" 

She turned around and Nearly walked into Mischa who looked at her with a blank expression on his face. "Mine will only have profanity in chorus"

Constance and Talia started laughing until Ocean looked at them both and they stopped however Talia was having trouble stifling her laughter so she put her head against Jane's shoulder who was just happy someone from the group wasn't afraid of her. They were just stood there watching Ocean freak-out.