Hopefully The Last

Anthony's 5, Willows 2
No Ones Pov:

It was December 4th 1991 now it hadn't been a bad day at all, they had spent the day putting up the tree and hanging up the lights when nancy had ran into the bathroom, they hadn't think much of the fact until it had been constant, at time between meetings, dinner, playing with the kids, at family game night, it took weeks of puking before Jonathan had finally talked to her about it, that day had been December 20th.

"Babe I know it seems impossible but you've been throwing up constantly and what else could it be." Jonathan asked her as they got into bed from putting the kids to sleep, "tons of things Jon, just because I'm throwing up doesn't mean I'm pregnant again-" "Your pregnant again?" Will said as he walked in their room, "What no? What do you want will?" His brother asked, "well you forgot your wallet downstairs and thought I would be nice and bring it to you." He tossed it onto the bed.

"Your 20 and you still don't have your own place?" The older brother asked, "You were 20 and living in moms house?" He replied back, "Okay okay first of all your lucky I'm letting your ass stay at our house-" "ay you know I'm saving up money with Nick so we can get a place together." "whatever now get out." "Okay okay getting out." He says as he walks out the room.

"Anyways before he interrupted us, I think you could be pregnant." "Here I'll go get a test tomorrow on my way home from work." "Are you sure, I can get one for you?" He said back to her, "No its fine I can do it babe." "Are you sure?" "Yes babe I'm positive."

After talking for a few minutes the young couple got settled in bed and went to sleep

___

The next day
___

It was Tuesday afternoon when nancy had left work early because she felt like shit, as promised she stopped at the store and got a pregnancy test, after heading back home she hid the test in their room while she waited for Jonathan to get home.

Once Jonathan has come home from getting off work and getting Anthony from school and willow from daycare, while the kids played in the playroom nancy had dragged Jonathan into the bathroom with the test waiting out on the sink. "Okay we have 4 minutes until it shows up- she gets cut off by the two lines that have already appeared on the test, "or maybe not" She replies quickly after.

"That was quick." Jonathan said, "So our  third baby? What do you think?" Nancy asked her husband, "I'm excited I think the kids will be happy. What about you."  "Excited, nervous about our financial stability with a third kid but excited."

Jon laughs a little then cups her cheeks to lay a kiss on her lips. "Holy shit, our third baby, we gonna have a fourth?" He asks still holding onto her but their lips not connected, "Let's just have this one first them we'll talk." She says smiling as they kiss again before heading out of the room.

_________

A week later

_________

Jonathan had scheduled Nancy an appointment for the doctors today while the kids were being watched by Will, he hadn't told will of course all he said was Nancy and Jonathan needed a night out. As they headed to the doctors office they listened to prince, when arrived at the doctors they had walked in and were now sitting in in waiting room filling out the forms they had been given, "This is all a bunch of random shit like this has nothing to do with the baby." Jonathan said quietly to nancy and she just shrugged, "Jonathan and Nancy Byers."

The nurse called out through the now open door. They got up and followed the nurse to the room in the back, once in nancy followed the instructions as given by laying on the hospital bed, after the doctor got her weight and everything she talked again, "Okay you guys can fill out these papers and the doctor will be right in with you." Nancy nodded and the nurse left the room.

When the doctor arrived she had collected the paper given to nancy early on and started the process by having nancy lay down and pulling her shirt over her stomach and un buttoning her pants, then the doctor laid a cloth over Nancy's pants and had began to spread the gel over Nancy's bump.

Too be honest nancy hadn't even really noticed she was gaining weight, of course Jonathan would when they would go on date nights and end up having sex in a hotel or when they were home alone, but he would never say anything of course.

The doctor placed the transducer over the gel and began to look around, "Okay so your around 5 weeks pregnant." "Damn how did i not notice-" "I've only been telling you for days I think your pregnant." "Yeah yeah whatever." Then nancy notices the Doctor looking closer at the screen harder than before, "is there something wrong?" Nancy asked the doctor.

"No no nothings wrong it's just, your not having a baby." Nancy was confused on how if she's not having a baby then what did they just see, "um what?" Jonathan asked.

"Your having 2."
_________________________________________

Your welcome