Again....?

No one's pov:

Nancy has been sick these last few weeks and they don't really know what's going on.

It was currently 10 in the morning and Jonathan walked in the room to find Anthony in his and Nancy's bed, under the covers giggling.

"Hm and where did Anthony go cause I could of sworn he was in his bed two minutes ago." He said as more giggles came from the covers. "Hm I wonder Is he under the....Cover!?" Jonathan pulls down the cover to reveal the tiny toddler giggling. Jonathan starts tickling him

"Stop, stop daddy please stop tickling me." He said through the burst of giggles. "Ok since you said please."

As Jonathan sits on the bed next to Anthony, Nancy walks in the room. "Hey babe what's up?" "I feel like shit. But hey I actually wanted to talk to you about that." "Ya what's up?" "Do you think maybe there might be another one of him in here?"

"You think your pregnant?" "Ya I mean maybe, there's a lot of similarities from when I was pregnant with him" she says pointing to the tiny child who is currently looking back and fourth between his mother  and father.

"Do you need me to run and get you a test?"
"If you could that would be great." "Sure, I would be delighted to." He gets up and throws on a pair of jeans and a shirt. "Hey bud you wanna go with me?" Anthony nods. "K C'mon." Anthony hops off the bed and runs to Jonathan who's holding out his arms for him.

"What about his clothes? and it's kind of cold so make sure you get him a jacket." Nancy says, Jonathan looks down at the kid who's wearing pajamas.

"Do you wanna change or just wear your pajamas?" "Jamas." "Ok then I guess the kid gets to stay in his 'Jamas'." Nancy laughs as Jonathan grabs a jacket for both him and Anthony.

"By babe." "Bye mama." "Bye boys be home soon." While walking out Jonathan looks back at Nancy and mumbles 'boy?' She rolls her eyes as they keep walking out the house.

Jonathan just puts on anthonys rainboots and they walk to the closets store. They walk to the aisle with the pregnancy test. "Which one should I get Aj?" Anthony points to the most none confusing looking one. "I like your style." He grabs it and while walking up to the counter he sees a weird man looking at Anthony and that's when Jonathan picks up aj.

"Daddy put me down." He wasn't gonna trust any weird ass old man who was smirking at his toddler. "I will when we get out of this store k bud?" The nickname rings off of his tounge, sometimes he felt guilty for saying it cause he felt like he was replacing will. Even though he knows in his mind, and in his heart will would always be bud. "Okay."

He makes his way to the counter and he puts the pregnancy test on it. The lady at the register scans it, "That will be $7.38." Jonathan hands her the money and gets his change back then grabs the test and walks out. 

Once out he puts the test in his back pocket and puts Anthony down immediately holding his hand after.

"Daddy?" "Whats up sport?" "Why was that man smilin at me?" Dammit, this wasn't a talk he had wanted to have with his kid at such a young age. "You saw it too huh?" "Yep." "Well I'm not the best at explaining things like this but, some people out in the world are just crazy messed up. Do things that are weird."

"Oh." "But that will never happen to you though, those people won't every get ahold of you. I won't let that happen, and if it does which won't but if your family won't stop until that person is rotting in a cell." Anthony giggles at that.

(And yes I said giggles wtf did you expect him to laugh like; BAHAHAHAHHABDJDJNhhfgfbbdhdguyuururirurg?)

Jonathan picks him up and tosses him in the air and the young boy continues to giggle.