The Test

Jonathan's pov:

I was at the convenience store a few miles from Hawkins so I wouldn't be recognizable in the store. I grabbed the best looking and most reliable pregnancy tests and looked around at the cameras and workers and figured it would be fine because their system was faulty and workers were well, non-active. I took the test and put it in my jacket and walked out the store and got in the van.

No one's pov:

"So brochaco you gonna tell me what you needed so much that we needed to drive 30 miles away from Hawkins and that you needed to steal?"(Argyle) "Not yet."(J) "was it weed, cause I could use a restock ya know?"(A) "No it wasn't drugs, I gave that up"(J) "Oh right now that your back with the lady."(A) "Ya and she cannot know that I was addicted to drugs so keep that a secret."(J) "Yep you got it brochacho."(A)

They drive back to the place they're  renting and Jonathan runs inside and hides the tests in a drawer. Later when nancy Sneaks in his window she hits her foot on the wall. "Shit."She mumbles "it's ok just wispers cause everyones hear and els room is right there."(J) "K do you got the test?"(N) "Ya I bought like 8. I wanted to be careful."(J) "to late for that."Nancy mumbles "you know what I mean."(J) "I know I just love Teasing you."(N) she gives him a quick tests.

"So are the only symptoms you've had is you're late or what all is there. Because I've heard that could just be a sign of stress."(J) he says digging through his drawer labeled do not open. "Well my period is late and I don't eat the things I used to love now it makes me wanna throw up. I'm having a lot of weird cravings, I'm nauseous in the morning and I'm sore."(N)

"Oh ok then your probably pregnant but here's the tests anyways for you to take and you can go in the bathroom across the hall just-" he starts to talk but opens his door and sees his family on the couch watching a movie and can hear music coming from els room and he closes the door. "Your good my mom and hopper are on the couch with will, els probably in her room with Mike so they're all busy."(J)

"Okay."(N) she takes the tests and goes to head out the door but stops. "Will you wait outside the door?"(N) "Ya, ya of course."(J) She reopens the door again and Sneaks over to the bathroom and he waits outside the door."

5 minutes later

"Jon?"she wispers. "Ya?" He wispers back. "You can come in."(N) he walks in and she's standing by the sink and he closes the door behind him. He Sneaks up to behind her and lays his head on her shoulder while wrapping his arms around her waist and they look in the mirror.

"What if it comes back positive? What then?"(Nancy) "Well, you choose what you wanna do with the baby, and after that if you choose to keep it, we get you into a doctor and make sure they babies alright. Then once we're done with all the appointments you eventually give birth and we raise the baby."(J) "And what about college? Your smart, you deserve to go to college?"(N)

"Look Nance, you are my first priority. Have been and always will be. I love you and I just want to make sure you feel loved around me and this maybe baby. I could care less about college. I'm not leaving you alone with this baby. Never in my life will I chose that decision."(J)

She starts crying. "Hey, hey I didn't mean to make you cry."(J) "No its just the hormones."(N) she wipes her eyes "I think it's time to look do you wanna do it at the same tim or?"(J) "I want you to do it first."(N) "Ok ya I can do that."(J) he grabs one of the tests and he counts down in his head from 5. Once he gets to 0 he flips the test over and his chest rises up and he drops the test back on the sink and picks Nancy up. He puts her down after they laugh for a few minutes.

He grabs her by her cheeks and smiles and kisses her, after he pulls away he hugs her. "you made me a dad."(J) he smiles against her neck. After they pull away he walks over to the sink and flips over all the other tests and they all say positive. "Oh my god, oh my god I'm gonna have a child- were gonna have a child together."(J) "I love you, your gonna be the best dad ever."(N)

They go to hug again but get interrupted by a knock. "Yes?"(Jonathan) "Are you ok in there?"(Joyce) "Uh ya mom sorry I just found out some really good news."(J) "What is it?"(Joyce) "Nows not really the best time but I'll tell you later."(Jonathan) "Okay Honey."(Joyce) He can hear joyce walk away
"Holy shit my mom's gonna be a grandma. Holy shit how am I supposed to tell her she's gonna be a grandma."

"Look babe how about we tell them right now, cause my dads gonna be pissed so I'm not ready to tell them and we're gonna need a ride to our appointments and stuff."(N) "Ok ya ya were eating dinner soon you can sneak out my window, then walk to the front door and say you were just coming over to hang out then I ask my mom if you can stay for dinner and that's when we tell them."(J)

"Ok ya ya that will work are we telling will and El too or?"(N) "I don't know can we just wait for now?"(J) "ya of course."(N)
Nancy goes back to Jonathans room and he joins her after gathering all the trash and tests. After throwing the trash and tests in the drawer. Nancy Sneaks out the window with Jonathans help and she goes around to the front door and knocks.

She's greeted with Joyce opening in the door. "Hey Mrs.Byers."(Nancy) "Hi sweetie. How may I help you?"(Joyce) "Um I'm actually here for jon."(Nancy) "Right ya come in."(joyce) Nancy walks in and Jonathan comes out to the living room and smiles. "Hey nance."(J) "Hey."(N) he grabs her hand and takes her to his room before running back out. "Oh hey mom?"(Jonathan) "Ya honey?"(Joyce) "Can Nancy stay for dinner?"(Jonathan) "Of course."(Joyce)