Babysitting runaway Pt.1

No one's pov:

Anthony was now 11 months old, 21.3 pounds and 27.9 inches tall. He can say a few more words now about 2 weeks ago he had taken his first few steps and could fully walk now. He could say a few more basic words and a few random words. Tonight Jonathan and Nancy are going out for the first time since Anthony was born. The only problem is they didn't know who to be the babysitter.

Joyce and hopper were busy. And so was Murray, not that Nancy would allow that.
When she checked with her own parents they couldn't watch him either. "Ok we might have to cancel."(Nancy) "But nance."(Jonathan) "Jon we don't have anyone to watch him."(Nancy) "As much as it annoys me to say this, what about steve?"(Jonathan)

"My ex? You want my ex, to watch our kid?"(Nancy) "Oh I didn't think of it like that. What about robin?"(Jonathan) "Um I don't think I like that and besides her and steve are both working today."(Nancy) "What about my brother?"(Jon) "I mean he's mature. I guess go ask him."(Nancy) "on it."(Jonathan)

Jonathan knocks on Wills door. "Come in."(Will) Jonathan walks in and sits on Wills bed next to will. "So what's up?"(Will) "Will you watch Anthony for me and nancy?"(Jonathan) will groans and lays back down. "Please, me and Nancy haven't been out in forever and we could use time alone."(Jonathan)

"First of all, ew disgusting. And second of all I'm sorry but I can't. I'm hanging out with someone who's new from school."(Will) "Who is it?"(Jonathan) "His name is Nickie."(Will) "Ooooo."(Jonathan) "I'm just giving him a tour around Hawkins and you know who I like."(Will) "Ya but will I'm not gonna say it's never gonna happen cause we don't know that but keep your options open don't waste your whole life waiting for Mike to stop being a dingus and notice the amazing man who's right in front of him."(Jonathan)

"I guess bu-"(Will) "Will, mike is your first love. He'll always have a space in your heart no matter who else you come across just know that."(Jonathan) "I know, I know."(Will) "K good now get one of your friends to come down here and watch Aj for us."(Jonathan) "On it."(Will) Jonathan leaves the room and updates nancy.

Time Skip to 20 minutes later

All of a sudden there's a knock on the door. When Jonathan opens the door it reveals dustin. "Uhhh what's up Will just left?"(Jonathan) "Will told me you needed a babysitter."(Dustin) "Um ya sure we do come in."(Jonathan) After Jonathan and Nancy give him the rules and cover all the basics they finally leave. "This can't be to hard."(dustin) dustin turns around to find Anthony trying to climb up on the coffee table "Oh shit."(dustin) dustin gets him away from the coffee table. "Ok maybe a little harder than I thought."(D)

Time skip to an hour later

Dustin puts in the frequency to Lucas's walkie when he doesn't get answer he tries Mike. "Whats wrong Dustin?"(Mike) "I need help babysitting your nephew."(D) "We're busy right now though."(M) "Hey look dude I'll send someone down to help."(Lucas) "Thanks dude." Dustin says ignoring the fact they're hanging out without him. He puts the walkie down and starts chasing the baby who's now made his way to the door trying to get it opened.

20 minutes later

Dustin hears a knock on the door about 20 minutes later and opened the door. "I'm here nerd."(Erica) "Lucas told me he had someone coming. Not his twelve year old little sister."(Dustin) "Even though I'm twelve I'm still the only girl who will ever talk to you."(E) "So uh let's babysit someone else's kid."(D) they play around with him for a little bit before he starts to get tired.

After putting him down for his nap Erica and Dustin relaxed on the couch while watching a movie. "Why are you staring?"(D) "What do you mean?"(E) "You keep staring at me what for?"(Dustin) "Look it's nothing I'm fine."(E) Dustin fixes his position to looking directly at her and she avoids all eye contact. "Erica, is everything ok?"(D)