Will and Nick

Wills Pov:

I got ready and left the house. I was still taking in what Jonathan said. That my first love will always be in my heart. I know it's true but could I ever love anyone else? I met the dude at the school because that was the only place he knew so far. "Hey." The boy says running up to me.. "Uh hi. I'm will."(W) "I'm Nicholas but people call me nick."(N) "Uh ya, ya I know."(Will) I let out a soft chuckle at the end of my sentence. "Oh sorry."(N)

"No your fine."(W) "Uh so shall we get this tour started I guess."(W) I just wanted to get this over with. There was nothing wrong with nick I just don't wanna be out right now. "Ya sure."(N) we started walking. "I mean there's not really much to show it's a pretty miserable town."(W) "Oh it can't be more miserable town where I'm from."(N) if he only knew what the hell went down here. "Where are you from exactly?"(W) "Derry, Maine."(N)

"Oh cool I've never heard of it. What's wrong with it?"(W) "It's nothing, so uh do you have any hobbies?"(N) He changed the subject so quickly it makes me wonder what actually went down in Derry. "Um well I do a lot of painting and other than that not much but I like video games."(W) "Me to I use to have a brother named richie who loved playing video games."(N)

"What do you use to have? Is he ok?"(W) "What? Oh ya he's ok I hope so atleast I've never met him. I was put up for adoption right when they found out my mom was pregnant with rich. So he probably doesn't even know I exist."(N) "Oh shit, I'm sorry. But wait how do you know he likes video games."(Will)

"I see him at the arcade a lot hanging with a bunch of other kids. We both live in Derry that's where the people that adopted me live. But when me and richie ran into each other one day my bio parents forced my non bio parents to move out and we choose here."(N) That's shit that his parents gave him up for a kid that wasn't even born yet than a kid who was but I kind of wanted to know nick more. He seemed diffrent than the other teens.

"Oh you have a quite interesting story."(W) "Ya I do, but enough about me. What's the interesting life about will byers."(N) We both let out a little laugh before my smile faded.

"Well when I was born my brother was the happiest. My father the least. And as I got older my parents started fighting more and more. My brother was always there though to hide the sounds with music. He was really the only person who ever noticed or listened. And my mom she's great and tries her best but my brother he's like the best brother ever and he shows me that it's ok to be weird. My dad would hit him a lot and call me and my brothers queers and fairys. Anyways eventually my father left and so I had my friends by my side a lot. Until one night I went missing."(W)

I stopped talking to look at nicks face and he wasn't saying anything but he was listening to me. "It took a week for me to be found someone had faked my death and my mom didn't give up. My brother was worse than hes ever been emotionally. They had a funeral and everything. Then I woke up in the hospital and my friends told me about how the met a girl in the woods. And so then that girl her name is Jane, we thought went missing but really the chief was just having her hide out as his place. I had to go to a hospital because of nightmares. And me and my friends had met a new friend named max she was cool. and my mom was dating this guy named Bob, but then he died. And then Jane came back and her and Mike started dating one of the best friends."(W)

I took a deep breath in and tried to remember what I could share and couldn't, then continued. "Um then Max's brother died, and so did the chief who in the previous year adopted Jane. So she was heartbroken. So my mom, me, my brother and Jane all moved to California. And I would like to say it was good but it wasn't. Jane had never been to school before and could only say a few sentences. And so she got bullied a lot. My brother and his new friend started getting high so he was high all the time. Then my best friend Mike came in to town and acted like I didn't exist. And then Jane got arrested and then basically kidnapped and we hat to find her so we drove to Utah to get the coordinates from my other friends girlfriend and then we drove and drove and eventually found her. Then we drove back to California and found out my friends back over here were not okay. We came back to Hawkins and found out my Jane's dad, the chief was alive but kidnapped far away but he came back with my mom cause she had gone to Russia with her friend to secretly get him.And we found out my friend max was put in an a coma for months. And then we moved back here. My brother and his girlfriend had my nephew and ya."(W)

I expected to not see him, for him to of walked away. But I looked over to see him still looking at me and holding onto my hand. "You guys have been through a lot of shit. I'm not gonna say it gets better because thats just some crappy shitty scentence people give someone so they don't kill themselve. But what I will tell you that is that I'm sorry. You seem really nice and no kid should of gone through the shit you did. So whos ass do I have to beat byers?"(N)

I laugh a little before calming down. "No one's as much as I would enjoy it."(W) I wanted to badly say Troy but I couldn't. If he knew I was a loser he wouldn't wanna hang out anymore. "Ok, ok I get it you don't want to tell the new guy the school bully but I'll find out tomorrow when I start school."(N) I looked down to see he was still holding my hand. I didn't pull away though I stayed in the same position.

"Do you want to come back to my place and hang out a bit?"(W) "Sure."(N) we walked to my house I showed him all the significant places on the way there and then I unlocked the door to see my brother on the couch with Nancy holding anthony. My sister on the couch laying against hopper and my mom next to hopper. His arms both over the girls shoulders. "Hey hun."(J) "Hi mom this is nick."(W) "So this is the guy you were telling me you were giving a tour?"(Jonathan)

No one's pov:

"What did you tell him you were giving me a tour of your bedroom?"(N) "What?"(W) "Oh I make inappropriate jokes sometimes my bad. So nice place that the nephew you were telling me about?"(N) "Uh ya, Anthony."(W) nick sits on the floor and holds his arms out to Anthony and Anthony leans towards him. Nancy places the baby in his arms. Nick lifts up anthonys arm and tickles him, Anthony's head falls onto nicks shoulder filling the room with baby laughter.

Jonathan leans over to will and whispers. "Hey he's good with kids."(Jon) will elbows him and walks over to nick and grabs Anthony and hands him to Jonathan. And then walks back to nick and grabs his hand helping him off the floor. He walks to his room dragging nick with him by the hand.
Will shuts his door behind him and let's go of nicks hand. "What you want me to yourself byers?"(Nick) "What no, no. I just my family can get annoying."(Will)

"Ya about that one thing add up."(Nick) "And what is that?"(W) "You said your dad left. So whos the man on your couch."(N) "That's the chief I guess I forgot to mention my mom and him are dating you can call him hopper though."(Will) "Oh makes sense."(Nick)

They talk for an hour before nick has to go home.

_____________________________________________
So what do you think of nick. I don't know if I'll include the losers in this fanfic or just nick but ya. And nick I just chose Derry because it was the first thing I thought of and then the whole adopted story line fell into place and ya I'm not sure how I feel about this chapter and sorry for how long Wills story line is😭 and of course I had to nick an older version of richie with the inappropriate jokes but ya.