Gender

Just to clarify in these last few chapters with Anthony in them all of the teens are back in hawkins so yeah.
_____________________________________________

It was febuary 16th when they had they're first doctor appointment and found out they were 3 months pregnant, now it was april and she was 5 months into pregnancy. They were supposed to find out the gender today since last appointment the baby still wasn't ready to reveal their gender. Nancy was 20 weeks and the baby was the size of a banana.

Joyce had agreed to let Jonathan take over the downstairs laundry room and storage room so he started that by first removing everything from both rooms and getting rid of a lot of shit in the process, then adding new wallpaper onto the walls of both the rooms then he put carpet in the kids room and hardwood in theirs.

Joyce was watching Anthony for Nancy and Jonathan while they were our at their appointment.

Nancy was sitting on the hospital bed and Jonathan was sitting next to her. "Its ok baby we've been through this before we can do this again."

Nancy mind was filled with too much emotions and thoughts at once. Wondering how this was gonna work, if everything was gonna go ok, just too much. But Jonathan was there and she was thankful for that. Not all the fathers stay but she's glad he did, he's the best father to Anthony. She's pretty sure that his father not participating in his life had some sort of influence on that and made him want to pursue his thought of not ending up like his father. But I mean shit, they were only 20 years old, and Anthony was about to turn 3 in October so they'll be dealing with a 2 month old and a 3 year old.

A few minutes after the doctor walked in and started looking at the baby.

"Ok so congrats your having a little girl."(Doctor)

he squeezed Nancy's hand a little tighter and hugged her. 

"We're gonna have a little girl, Anthony's gonna have a little sister." He mumbled in her ear.

They got in the car and went home. Once they got home hopper and nice were sitting on the couch both teenagers in the their room. "Guys get in here!" Jonathan yelled for both of the teenagers. El comes out, will and nick joining after a few seconds.  "Oh nicks here?" Joyce asked her son.  "Oh ya I hope you don't mind you just seemed busy so I asked hopper." "What have you guys been doing, it's been so quiet?" "Oh we were...." "studying, ya we have an algebra test on Tuesday." Nick says following Wills fail at an excuse. "No we dont?"(El) 

"Well I do and will was helping me study."(N) "Ya anyways Jonathan you interrupted our studying why?"(W) "Ya and it was some pretty good studying."(N) he says smirking until will elbows him in stomach. "Ow what the fuck william?" "Don't call me william." "Okay, willy." "Shut the fuck up anyways what did you want Jonathan?"

"Come here bud." Jonathan picks up Anthony who is currently settled in between his grandparents. "What daddy?"
Jonathan wispers in his ear.

"Ima sister." They all look at Nancy and Jonathan confused. "He meant he's gonna have a sister." Nancy quickly explained. They all let out ohs and exchanged hugs and stuff.

_____________________________________________
This chapters shitty but this isn't that exciting yall already knew it was finna be a girl so idfk💀

Oh and next chapter Joyce is gonna find smth out that she wasn't supposed to. Or maybe even a few things