Eighteenth Chapter: Around

Navy
June 11, 1989
Army Training
9:00 (pm)

Navy started writing a letter that she was going to send to her parents for them to not be so worried about her but then the lights got turned off in their room cause It was time to go to bed she figured she start back writing the letter tomorrow when she get enough time It just that she been busy in army boot camp.

Afterwards she headed bedtime to get ready for tomorrow she grabbed a photo under her bed and looked at herself and Devante together at a dinner party that his folks put together this summer.

"Hey what's your name?" A unfamiliar voice spoken out.

Once Navy got through looking at the picture her main focus was now on somebody else who had called her.

"Hi I'm Navy....what's yours?" Navy said staring back at the lighter tone girl.

"Hi I'm Crystal" She says laying on her side while staring up at Navy.

"Well Crystal It was nice talking to you but I better get to sleep I've a long day ahead of me" Navy said not trying to be mean.

"Oh my bad and yes I need to get to bed too because time be going by so fast well goodnight girl!" Crystal says turning herself around to close her eyes.

"Oh goodnight to you too Crys-" Navy said as she looked back to hear her dozing off.

Navy figured she better get to sleep before the Instructors come and yell at her for breaking there rules.

Navy stares back at the photo of her boyfriend that's in her hand.

"Goodnight and I hope to see you soon someday and another thing I'd like to say I hope we won't never grow apart baby love you Devante" Navy said putting the photo back where it goes.

Soon after that Navy wrapped herself with a cover and decided to go to sleep six hours later she heard the trained Instructors come and wake everyone up to start there training.

Navy did her routine she didn't have no choice not too mention It was wet outside too from the rain they had down there.

She got dressed Into her uniform and went where everybody else was going to get there early breakfast in before they start working.

Navy and her cousin Trisha got there breakfast out the kitchen and sat down at the table to eat and talk for a moment.

"Hey Navy I've good news I just heard that we can get passes to do stuff what you think about that?" Trisha says looking at Navy as Navy bites into her bread sandwich.

Navy gave her that look thinking what so good about that.

"Okay we still got curfew how's that good Trisha?" Navy said being focused on the game she came to play.

"Well I thought you might wanted to do stuff Instead of sitting up here getting talked to like crazy all day" Trisha said.

"Not everybody can handle stuff but I'm not mad It's actually not so bad here now." Navy says as she was getting use to it.

"Of course I knew you was going to say something like that" Trisha said getting serious.

"Trisha get your head In the game do you want to leave here because that's what's going to happen If you don't listen" Navy said telling her what she needed to hear.

"No I don't Navy I'm just trying to have fun, what's wrong with that?" Trisha says as Navy nodded her head In agreement.

"I do understand where you coming from It is what It Is I'm not tripping so who's your roommate what she's like?" Navy asked Trisha.