15

Ezra's POV:

"Get up." Someone commands. Groaning, I rose up. "What?" "I would calm down with the snarky comments. I'm escorting you to your cell here in a bit so eat up. You're gonna need some decent food before you go. From what I heard there, food sucks."

"I know, tell me about it. I've been in jail before."

He stays quiet but soon walks out. I look over at the food. It was pretty simple. Just some eggs, meat, and toast. (Don't ask how they got it. They got it from a lounge or some shit.)

I made my way over to it and started to mow it down. I was really hungry after barely eating anything for a couple days.

Once finished I headed back to my cot and laid down and started to be lazy again before I had to deal with some morons in Jail.

***

With Mia

***

I missed Ezra and that was all. Now I had to go to some shitty hell hole with a bunch of bitches who probably flirt with the male guards just to get out of their cells.I mentally gag at that.

A knock appears on my door.

"What!" My voice cracked a bit. Luke came in with some food. "Hey Mia...Um, I brought you some food?"

"Like I can't see that shur-lock." Venom lacing my voice. He made a promise and that was to keep Ezra and Me safe and out of Hell.

"Mia, I'm sorry."

"Oh really? Then where is my sorry when I was getting bullied and you promised to end it all huh?! Where's my sorry when you moved away just because everything was too 'Stressful' for you and left me in a place that tore me to the ground. That made me almost wanna quit and give up?! You made me like this. It's all your fault luke. You're the reason I'm in this mess and you still can't even keep a single promise because now- Now because of your miserable, failed promise Ezra and Me have rotted in prison cells moping around because we can't be around one another. Don't you realize how happy I was!"

Luke was silent. He carefully set the tray down.

"Mia...I understand you had it rough back then and everything but when i ment things were stressful i-i...i met with family. Yes school was too and I might have left out the family part and I'm sorry. My Mom was really sick and my dad was working all the time and just happened to find a higher paying job. Sadly my mother died a year later due to her sickness." Luke let a single tear fall down his cheek.

"O-Oh Luke, I'm sorry for your loss and everything but- But why didn't you tell me or contact me?"

"I thought you would be mad that I left with a stupid reason and for secretly lying to you."

"Luke, why didn't you tell me about your Mother in the first place?"

Luke looked up at me. "I- I just didn't want you to constantly worry about me. And I was afraid to tell you I'm moving away to somewhere better. Somewhere where I wasn't in drama all the time and where I could start fresh. And mostly I didn't want you to think it was your fault."

"Why? You didn't have a choice did you?"

"W-well...I did."

I was shocked. Me and him were good friends and when he had the choice to keep their relationship he blew it off because he was sick of the drama. So he decides to be selfish.

"What do you mean you did have a choice?"

"I had a choice to stay at my grandparents house."

"So you decided to be selfish and just leave?"

"It was also for my mom Mia."

Oh right. His Mom. But still he could've at least told me the truth. "The truth would've been nice."

"Look Mia like I said I'm sorry. I'm still trying to help you out of here." He looks at his watch. "But for now it's time to escort you to your cell."

And with that i was escorted to a cell with a girl sitting up on her cot looking at me with no interest. Good. That's how I like it.

***

With Ezra

***

I was Escorted to my cell and so far I already hate it. I already hate the smell of it. The people. And being away from Mia.

I was shoved in with a guy who just slept 24/7. He said maybe if he sleeps too much he'll die faster and get out of this hell hole. I don't blame him. (It's true. Undersleep or over sleep can give you a faster death.)

I've been here less than a week and I hate it.

It was time for lunch or whatever so everyone headed to the cafeteria. The food here made me wanna throw up and the water was just as gross.

I usually sat by myself and never made friends. We all know what happened to the last one.

A Man walked up to me and said "You're needed outside of the cafeteria." walked away.

Once I made myself outside there was another man whom I didn't recognize."Hello?" He looked up at me. "Ah yes, Ezra?" "Yes sir." "Good to meet you, right this way now." I was brought into this room that had contained Luke, and a confused...Mia?

"Mia?"

"Ezra?"

She ran up to me crying. "I missed you.'' she said. "What's going on? I was called here randomly and i'm confused" She asked. "I don't know Babe."

Luke looked over at us. "Good news guys. So you know how I promised to keep you out of prison?"

"Ya and your miserably fucking failed." I snapped back.

"Hey I said sorry. Anyways, your 100 million fine was paid and I bailed you guys out. You're out of jail like promised." A bright smile was on Luke's face.

Silence fulfilled us for about a good 5 minutes.

"What..." Mia whispered before running over to Luke crying. "Thank you!"

Luke looked at me and smiled , opening his arms out for a hug. Cautiously I gave him one. "Thank you Luke and..Sorry for doubting you."

"Nah it's okay!" He said.

And with that Mia and Me went on with our life.

.

.

.

.

.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~1028 Words~

Thank you everyone but it's not over yet!

Thank you Bye!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~