10

It's been a few months now. Mia has moved into my room fully. I was kind of happy. Since christmas is in a few days i decided to run to the store for some presents. I put my jacket on and grabbed my keys. "Wait ezra where are you going?" Mia was standing there in pajamas. It was already 1.. "To the store" She frowned. "Can I come.." I nodded. She ran to get ready.

I waited for her. After a few, Mia came back. I helped her get her jacket on and then we left.

At the store

I just needed to pick up decorations and find some gifts. Mia led me to the right aisle. I picked out some lights and ornaments for our tree. Mia trailed off somewhere else. I threw the stuff in the cart. I made my way to the snack aisle. I bought her favorite snacks. What else would she like??? Ugh, I sighed. Mia found her way back to me. We checked out and headed home.

When we got home Mia helped me take things inside. Mia ran off after that. I looked over at our bare tree. It can wait.. I went to find mia. When I found her I wrapped my arms around her, trapping her. "Mmn.." she frowned. "Mia help me with the tree, '' I said. She shook her head no. "im too tired.." I rolled my eyes. "Mia you slept in till 1 ya know." she nodded and smiled. "Ok i'll help" I took her hand and we walked downstairs. I grabbed the bags of lights and ornaments. We started to hang bulbs and lights on the tree. This seems like my first christmas in a long time. For the star.. I picked it up and handed it to mia. "I cant reach carter '' i picked her up and put her on my shoulders. She screamed in reaction but then rested. "Ok it's on '' I sat her back down. We stood back and admired the work we did together. "Good job carter" "what did i say about calling me by my last name miaaaa" she laughed.

Mia handed me something rapped. "Here it's early. I couldn't wait to give this to you," she smiled. I teared back the paper. It was a journal? I stared at her. I was about to cry. I hugged her so tight. "Thank you mia.." she kissed me "of course ezra." i smiled so much. We decided to pull the couch out and watch movies. I gave her the snacks i bought her. She freaked out. "awww carter.." she kissed my cheek over and over.

Christmas day.

I felt mia jump on top of me. "It's christmas ezra!!" she acted just like a little kid. I groaned. It was only 7:30 i dont get up at this time.. I put the pillow on my face. To let her know i wasnt getting up. she smiled brightly. I didn't care. I hit her with the pillow. Mia frowned. "Ezra.." she pleaded. "Ugh" i got up out of bed. She took my hand and dragged me downstairs to the tree. I saw a bunch of gifts. I looked at mia. "Mia why.." i rubbed my eyes. Half of them were from me to her. But most of them were for me. I didn't want her to get me a gift. I told her many times not to. "I won't open them mia." she frowned. "Ezra c'mon" I sighed. I wanted her to open her gift so I gave her her first. She opened the small little box. To a beautiful necklace. Tears almost left her eyes. She hugged me. "Thank you ezra.." I kissed her cheek. Mia gave me my gift. It was some expensive pens. I awed her. "Thank you Mia but you didn't need to.." "but i wanted too.." I gave mia another gift. She opened it. Stared at me for a minute. Then gave me the brightest smile. It was some fuzzy blankets. "You always said you hated all my blankets.." she smiled.

Miia pov

I handed him another gift. When he opened it he almost cried. I think a few tears fell.. It was his cell mate's necklace and shirt in a frame for him to keep. "Mia how did you get this stuff.." "I have ways carter" he hugged me. For a little longer this time. I didn't think he wanted to let go. I put his head on my shoulder. He cried for a few minutes. I respected that he could show his emotions around me. He's been through a lot after all.

Ezra pov.

I handed her the best gift ever. I got her some bags she wanted and some perfume. She smiled. But in the bag was a ring. I don't think she saw it though. It was a promise ring. I don't think I was ready to get married yet- I sighed. "Mia i think there's something in the bag" she gave me a confused look but then pulled out the ring. She gasped. "Is this a promise ring ezra?'' I nodded. Mia ran and jumped on me. I picked her up and hugged her for a while. I felt her cry. "Christmas has never been so emotional" she laughed and cried.

I put the ring on her finger. Mia smiled. I kissed her. She was the best. "Ezra.." she said. "Yeah.." "I love you.." "i love you too" <3

Merry christmas <3333

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~938 Words~

Chapter 11 will be out soon :) i'll try to right some of it since my friend has been working hard on the other Chapter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~