12

Fluff in this ik there's no warnings or whatever on most but just roll with it with me guys.

Ezras POV:

I've spent days planning in my head how this war was gonna happen. If it really was bad then in public it will be worse. Fighting for illegal weapons is bad enough and being thrown in jail without Mia for a very long time drives me crazy.

I couldn't leave her. And I won't.

I couldn't sleep the previous night. 1. I was wondering who they were. Old friends? 2. I was too concerned about tracks being uncovered.

The next morning Mia was gone. Probably doing breakfast or something. When I get up and change, I make my way to find Mia in the kitchen. Yep, Breakfast. "Hey baby..." I say softly. "Hey..No sleep?" I shook my head. She let out a soft sigh before speaking again. "Ez...You need sleep." "Ez?" "New nickname." She smiled brightly. If I lost that smile I wouldn't know what I would do.

I held back some emotion but Mia must have seen through it. "What's wrong?" her hand gently creased the side of my face. "I don't wanna lose you.." I whispered. "I don't wanna lose you either. Ez, even if tracks are uncovered we might still leave the country with a boss or something."

"Exactly MIa. We 'Might' get out and leave with the Boss." I grab Mia's waist and pull her in closer towards me and rest my head on her shoulder. She chuckled. "How about this? We can grab some snacks and stuff and watch a movie then talk more about this when it's closer to the time. Sounds good?"

I just nod.

I didn't really wanna talk about the mission anyways and a movie with Mia sounded...Nice.

We decided to pick a random movie and curled up in the huge blanket we brought together. We shared a bowl of popcorn that we filled with M&M's in it and other candy.

About half way through the movie I look over to Mia. His eyes were glued to the TV. I inch over to her and rest my head in her lap. "Never leave me." I whisper.

"Never."

~Day 3 till Mission~

It's been 3 days since me and Mia watched that movie but we were scared as the days inched closer towards the mission.

We both started being as energetic as possible and tried to just not think about how we could die at any given moment there.

~Day 2 Till Mission~

Mia's POV:

The days kept going. I was scared but I knew I had to stay strong. For Ezra. we were going to get through this. I wasn't gonna let him die. I wasn't gonna let him get thrown in a jail cell to rot. No.

I'll keep him safe.

~Day 1 till Mission (Tomorrow is the Mission~

Ezra's POV:

Tomorrow was the mission. Days went by fast (Ya no kidding) and i tried to contain myself from my fears. Here's the truth. I don't care if I die. I just Mia to live and have the longest life she can have.

If it comes to me dying then I will. I'll take a bullet for the love of my life whenever I have too.

Don't test me.

Mia's taking and showers while I'm just sitting on my bed trying not to think about the thoughts that are eating me Alive.

The bathroom door creaked open and Mia appeared in black and white PJ's. She came over to me and sat right next to me. "Hey. ready?" I knew what she meant. "Not really.."

She then sat on top of my legs. "Don't think about it baby..Focus on different things. Like your favorite animal why."

Hmm..."I like Snakes...They're cool and interesting." Mia laughed. "See?" Then she leaned in. He soft pink lips touched mine and it felt like everything in the world had stopped. This always happens but with no regret I kiss back.

We Make out for a good couple minutes before stopping. "I love you Ezra...DOnt you ever forget that."

"I love you too Mia...and I won't."

~Mission day~

The sun beamed through the cracks of the curtain. And I knew what day it was. I look over and Mia sees him sleeping peacefully. Her face looks so soft with the sun on it.

I knew I wouldn't be able to go back to sleep so I got up and took a shower with my shower thoughts.

I heard the room rustle which signaled Mia was up.

I turned the shower off, got dressed and headed out to see her. She somehow already got dressed in her well put together outfit.

She looked at me and came up to me with a sudden hug. And then i got to realizing something. Why are we making this a big deal? Are they really bad. And if Mia could read my mind she said "These people are really powerful and this is a big risk. You have a 50/50 % chance of getting out alive. So if you do. CHerish the rest if your life." And with that she walked away.

And the Mission begins.

.

.

.

.

.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~893 Words~

Heyo everyone! i hope you enjoyed chapter 12! 13 will be coming soon.
If you all are wondering why in some chapters it say Ezra and Ezra's last name Carter, its because Carter was probably my friend's choice and i'm okay with that :). 

Again i hope you all enjoyed it. Thank you!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~