3

Ezra's POV:

I am not very fond of this 'Pose to be my boyfriend' thing but if it will keep my ass from getting thrown in a jail cell, so be it. When things calmed down more, Mia had slept in the guest bedroom down the hall from mine and as for me i made sure the front door and any other doors or windows were locked before going and trying to get a good night's sleep.

Pulling the covers over me I grip them tightly trying to fall asleep. Finally I relax and fall into a peaceful yet weird dream.

***

Bacon.

The smell of bacon fills the senses of my nose. I jump up and start to creep out of my room slowly making my way to the kitchen.

Mia was found in the kitchen cooking what seemed to be like pancakes, bacon, sausage and eggs. It smelled wonderful. "Morning," she said. Wait– How did she–?

I rubbed it off and grabbed a plate and piled it up with food. I muttered 'Thanks' Before taking a seat at the table.

"So, What are your plans today?" Mia asked.

"I have some customers today so I'm going out for a bit."

"Customer?"

"Ya. Wait? Did I not tell you I sell...Drugs... for money? I raise an eyebrow at her. She shook her head. 'Hm, I must have forgotten.' Wiping my face off before washing my hands, I shout out "I'm heading out!" she responds with a simple 'Okay' and out the door i go.

I shove my hands in my pocket as I plug in my earbuds to my phone and start to play 'The basement yard' . They basically talk about their opinions on things and such. I listen silently, kicking the little pebbles that are left on the sidewalk. Once again I reach the abandoned building's back door where my safe is full of drugs.

Pulling out the customers wishing drugs for my wishing money. Faded knocks are left on the door. I was shocked when I saw nobody other than Mia. I took her arm and pulled her in here.

"Mia!" I hissed at her. "What are you doing here! What if someone saw you! We could get in so much trouble now if someone did!" She just snickered. "Don't worry. Nobody did." "And how do you know that?" I bite back, Venom fulfilling my voice. "I just know. Look, i may look dumb but im smarter than what you think so just because im here doesn't mean im always gonna be a down fall."

I sigh, knowing she's right. "Your right...I'm sorry."

Another knock came from the door moments later. I open it revealing a skinny, well disguised girl. She muffled out a quick 'thanks and shoved the money in my hand before scurrying off. I shoved the money in my pocket before turning my full attention back to mia.

She looked fascinated with the amount of money I just got. She mumbled something I just couldn't make out..

Mia's POV:

Seeing the amount of money Ezra got was a surprise and sweet. "Cool.." I mumbled out.

I Hopped off of the table I was originally sitting on and started making my way over to the safe. The safe had a decent amount of drugs but I don't know how someone could have gotten that much.

As I was reaching for a packet of cocaine to try and tight gripped my wrist. "Mia, Those are for the customers only."

"Oh yea? But how do I know if they're all fake huh? How did you even get that much anyway.?"

"I have my ways Mia and I don't plan to share them with you anytime soon." Ouch! Well that stung. Especially from the cold tone in his voice. I just decided to not push it and decided to walk back with him

Once we made it back to the house I went to the guest bedroom and grabbed my phone seeing I had 1 missed call. It was my boss. I quickly called him back.

Riiing

Riiing

Riii–

"Hello?"

"Heyyy boss."

Silence.

"Where were you?" He asked sternly.

"With my boyfriend? Where else?" I giggled.

"Boyfriend?! Who is this boyfriend of yours?"

"So do you know that I wanted Criminal Ezra Carter?" I asked. He let a 'hmm' "well its him.

"Hm, Well why didn't you say so? Invite him to dinner with us next week!" Boss Chuckled. My eyes widened, "Really?"

"Of course! He's your boyfriend after all."

After the call I ran to find Ezra and tell him that my plan worked and that we have a dinner to attend next week. I knew that if Ezra played as my boyfriend then the boss would let him in.

I smiled. This act was such an easy one to pull off.

.

.

.

.

.

.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey everyone! I just wanted to let you know that not every chapter will be long because long chapters are a lot of work and my fingers get tired sometimes but thank you for all the support.

Vote?

And again don't forget to visit Mellypoo69. The person who is doing this story for me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~