02

Mia's POV:

The office called in today and reported an unsold house a little bit away in town and for me to go check it out. I groan, not really in the mood to be driving around town just to go see if a house has been stolen or some shit like that. I walked out of the building to get into my car and drive to this place for no reason.

Arrival

I got out , and made my way up to the house. It was huge. I knocked on the door for permission if someone was there. No answer. Hm. I opened it. 'Not locked.?' I took a look. It was fairly clean. There was no damage, it all seems like it was before. But there were some dishes and the couch had a blanket unfolded. It looked like someone lived in the living room. Blinds were shut and windows were locked. I peeked out the window to see the backyard. Nothing seemed off.

I heard a crash and then a door slammed.

Ezras POV

Someone got in? I thought I locked the door. I heard her footsteps come closer.

Creakkkkk.....

I stood in front of the door awkwardly. She let out a scream and ran to the door. In fear of her telling the police I ran to her and grabbed her arm and guarded the door with my life. "YOU CAN'T LEAVE!" I pleaded. She hit me with her bag. "That's not how you touch a woman you dumbass." I covered my head. "You can't leave!.. just dont ok?"

She gave me a confused look. "What is your name exactly?" she asked.

"uh..Ezra." She smiled. " That's a cool name" WAIT does she not know what i did? Is she tricking me? "I'm Mia." I haven't heard or even talked to a girl in forever. She shook my hand. "Since it seems this house is bought, I'll be leaving." 'i didn't want her to go' why do i feel like this? My social skills have been drained. I opened the door. But on her way out. She hit me with her bag and then pepper sprayed me. I laid there in pain.

Mia's POV

I tied him up and put him in a chair. Waiting for the pain to go away. While I waited I searched his house to see if he was the police or someone I could eliminate. Nothing?

"WHAT DO YOU WANT!?" I heard him yell. I ran out of the bedroom with a gun in my hand.

"Who are you and who do you work for!?"

"U-uhm.. I'm Ezra and I work for myself.."

She held the gun to my head. "Prove it." He smiled? WHY? "I'll tell you all my details if you untie me" He fluttered his lashes like he was innocent.

Ezras POV

As soon as she untied me I grabbed her gun and held her arm behind her back. "We can do this my way ya know?" She walked to the kitchen, and sat in a chair. I put the gun back on the counter and cooked. As I cooked I talked. "I'm not lying when I say I'm Ezra and I do work for myself. I don't know if you don't know who I am. But I'm all over the news for escaping and stealing art." I turned back to her. She looked at me with an upset face.

"Why do you look like that?" "Well now you know who I am ,'' she said. "I'm not a policeman.. Real estate isn't where I work.. I'm an assassin. My mission is to eliminate people so my boss can get what he wants. And I thought you were someone I could eliminate from this 'game'.." I knew what she meant. That guy has bought stuff from me and he said if i told anyone i would be gone forever. I nodded and made up her plate.

"I could make you an offer?" she said. "I could help you cover up your tracks and let you live here if you let me stay and you become my partner." I've never made a deal. "I work alone." "thennnn i'll have to snitch '' She smiled as she knew my answer. "Then fine you can stay." I knew I would regret this. "How would we even pull this stunt off mia."

She took a minute to think.

"You'll pose as my boyfriend so my boss will let you in." Those words hit. Not in a bad way but me pretending to be her boyfriend was crazy? "AGREED?" she yelled, snapping me out of some thought. "Yeah." I didn't smile as I didn't want her to think I was falling for her. Because 'ezra works alone' was wrote over everything in my mind.  

.

.

.

.

.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This chapter was written by your one and only

MellyPoo69

:)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~