8

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N:

Hello everyone! I just wanted to let you know that i'm feeling a lot much better and i'm super happy about that. I was so bad yesterday that it got up to the point where i had to take pills and i cried because i HATE taking pills especially when you have to swallow them lmao. I hope that the hall of you is enjoying your christmas eve right now and since i wasn't feeling good i wanna give out a very special thanks to Mellypoo69 for filling in Chapters so thank you :). There will be about 3 chapters coming out. 2 are written by Mellypoo69 and 1 is written by me which is chapter 9. Again i hope you all enjoy it!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Erza's POV

I drifted off and fell asleep. After a few hours I heard Mia step back in the room. I rubbed my eyes from her footsteps. "Hi Ezra," she said quietly. "Mia.." I groaned while I stretched out my body. I sat up. My reading glasses fell off my face. "Did you sleep with those?" she asked. Then she reached across me basically on top of me and took them off of my face. Mia smiled at me. I had my journal at the end of my bed and a pen still in my hand when I woke up a couple of hours ago and started to write again before falling back to sleep. "You have ink on your face," she giggled. Then got a wipe and wiped my face.

"Why are you taking such good care of me?" I asked her.

"Well why not?"

"Is this one of your dumb tricks like the time you pepper sprayed me mia!?" she shook her head no. "You took care of me last night so I'll take care of you.." I was shocked she even remembered. "you knew i did that?"

"Of course if it were anybody else I wouldn't have asked them to stay." I blushed a little. Trying to hide it of course. "I really thought you would stay though." she frowned a little bit showing me she was joking. "Anyways, I brought you some fruit and yogurt." I took the plate.

She headed out "Mia wait.." Mia turned around. "Stay please" I smiled For the first time in which it felt like forever. I moved over on the bed so she could sit by me. I offered her some fruit which she ate. "I never knew how cute you looked in glasses ezra carter.." I stared at her a little. I forgot I had glasses on. The lights in her eyes lit up because of the sun shining in through the window. She took a piece of fruit and put it in my mouth. I couldn't help but smile.

Mia leaned her head onto my shoulder And cuddled up close. I've never had a girl in my bed before. Or cuddled with one. I'm kinda glad Mia was the first. Mia looked at me and then I looked at her. Her beautiful eyes and skin. I felt her lips touch mine. Was this a kiss?

Mia pov

I leaned in and kissed him. He put his hands in my hair and pulled me into it. It didn't feel wrong. It felt right. I leaned on him more as we kissed. He pulled away. "Mia.." he said like he regretted it. But then he kissed me again. "I love you mia.." he blurted.

Ezra pov

"I love you too ezra.." she said. After that she layed by me and we fell asleep after a while.

Few hours later

"Mia Carter '' I shook her to wake up. "N-no.." she groaned, not ready to leave MY bed.Mia leaned over on me, burying herself more into my chest. "Hm?'' I rubbed her back. "Carter, I haven't slept this good ever since I got here cmon.." she groaned. I nodded. I'd always let her do what she liked. Even if it meant sleeping in my bed.

I stood up. Putting my sweat shirt on/ it seemed colder. I walked out shivering and turned up the heat. I made sure my windows were shut so the cold didn't get in.

It was snowing outside? I groaned. I turned on my fireplace. And wrapped up with a blanket and sat on the couch.

I turned on the tv to watch whatever there was that seemed interesting. A basketball game was live. Which seemed normal this late. I clicked it and began to watch. I heard footsteps. That stopped when they got to me. It was mia. In my sweatshirt. And she brought the bedding down stairs with her. She was crazy.

"May i?"

"You may" I said softly.

She got comfortable with me. Sharing the blankets she stole from my room. After a few silent minutes. Mia leaned on me. I wrapped my arm around her just to let her relax. A day off. Silence. Sleep. Mia in my arms. My life felt so good.

<3

.

.

.

.

.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~834 Words~

Thank you to everyone and again enjoy your christmas eve!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~