Lover (22)

*6 months prior*

"Will you marry me?"

"Ofcourse I will!"

*Present*

7 years and 6 months later, it was finally time for Lucía's and Amelia's big day. Lucía woke up to a call from her sister. "Morning Lucía! I'm coming over to your guys' apartment in an hour. Amelia asked me to come help with her dress, and was wondering what you would be wearing? I have to give Willow a call to go pick up your outfit ASAP!" Luz chuckled. 4 years ago, when Camilla finally decided to stay for good, Amelia and Lucía decided to move out and get a place of their own. "Remember that white dress with that floral pattern?" Lucía asked her sister.

"Oh yeah ofcourse! I thought you'd be wearing a suit?" Luz said, confused by what her sister was going to be wearing. "Amelia really wanted me to wear a dress, and I thought whatever" Lucía yawned. While on call with her sister, she got out of bed and headed inside the kitchen to see her fiancee making breakfast. "Morning babe" Lucía smiled as she gave Amelia a peck on the forehead. "Morning sweetheart, I'm almost done with this. Is Luz on the phone?" Amelia asked. "Yup, I'm guessing you want to talk to her?" Lucía asked. "Yes I do" Amelia said. Lucía handed her the phone and went and took a seat at the table.

She couldn't believe that she was getting married. Almost a decade spent dating Amelia, and now they were going to be wives. They both had been so excited over the past 6 months. Planning their wedding, cake testing, dress shopping. Luz and Willow worked together in the clothe' making business, which made dress shopping 10x easier for the couple, and Amity was working in a bakery, which meant that desserts were covered too. Wionna and Becca took a part in the wedding planning aswell.

They helped the girls find a venue, and ofcourse, took care of the DJ. Just a few seconds later, Amelia got off the phone with Luz. "Everything alright?" Lucía asked. "Everything's perfect! I'm so excited" Amelia squealed as she ran over to Lucía and gave her a kiss on the lips. "Me too babe" Lucía smiled at her soon to be wife. While the two continued to talk, a call from a certain someone came from Lucía's phone. "Hey Vince, needed anything?" Lucía asked. "No, I just wanted thank Amelia once again for letting me walk her down the aisle!" Vince said in a happy tone. "WHAT!?" both girls said in unison.
"Do you guys not remember?"

*Flashback*

"My piece of shit of a dad isn't showing up to my wedding, wanna walk me down the aisle tomorrow?" Very drunk Amelia asked. "Are you kidding me?! ofcourse I will!" Vince grinned.

*Present*

"Its fine though, having Vince walk me down the aisle sounds fun" Amelia thought. "Its settled! also I'm coming by in like 5 minutes, loveyoubye!" Vince said in a hurry and ended the call. "Oh my god" Lucía sighed. "It can't be that bad, I mean it'll only be him and Luz right?" Amelia asked, concerned. "Hopefully" Lucía replied. Was it just Vince and Luz? absolutely not. Wionna and Becca thought it would've been great to surprise the girls with a before the wedding, wedding cake, and Luz just happened to bring Willow and Amity with her.

"We never excepted literally all of you be here at this time of day, but we're certainly happy that you are! and thank you Luz for bringing my outfit" Lucía gulped. "You're welcome! I should probably go help Amelia with her dress" Luz said as she got up from the sofa. "Good grief! do that" Lucía replied. "You nervous babe?" Amelia asked. "I'm fine, really" Lucía lied. "Well whenever you say 'good grief' you're always stressing and, or worrying" Vince spoke. "Not now Vince" Lucía hushed him. "Why are you nervous Lucy?" Wionna asked. "What if something bad happens at the wedding? what if my mom forgot about it? what if I accidentally fall into the wedding cake? this is horrible" Lucía ran around in circles.