Sleep Over (5)

Lucía was on her way to work. She was rushing because she woke up late, once again. When Lucía arrived Amelia was outside the coffeehouse on the phone with someone. "Is everything alright?" she spoke through the phone. "Oh okay, I'll tell her. Get better Vince" Amelia said as she ended the call. "Was that Vince?" Lucía asked her.

"Yep, hes not feeling well. He said he'll be staying home today and possibly tomorrow" Amelia sighed. "Wait so we won't have work?" Lucía wondered. "Its not very common but yes. Vince is allowing us to take these two days off since he thinks we work so hard" Amelia made two quotation marks with her fingers.

"So, what will you be doing today?" Amelia nudged Lucía's shoulder. "Probably gonna go out with Wionna" Lucía shrugged. She didnt have any plans considering this "vacation" came out of the blue. "I thought maybe.. we could have a sleepover? like with our sisters and Wionna. Just have fun and stuff" Amelia recommend. Lucía thought it was a great idea. "I'll make sure Wionna brings her little sister Willow with her" Lucía said.

"I didnt know Wionna had a little sister" Amelia raised her eyebrow. She didnt know anything about Wionna, other than her name. "She's around Luz's and Amity's age" Lucía told Amelia as she pulled out a cigarette out of her pocket. "When were you thinking we'd have this sleepover?" Lucía asked as she inhaled the smoke and blew it out. "When the girl's get out of school" Amelia responded. "Great, it's settled. Oh wait, who's house?" Lucía asked another question.

"I was thinking yours" Amelia looked away in embarrassment. There was no way 6 people would be able to sleep at Amelia's tiny apartment. "Sure, my mom's never around anyways" Lucía cackled. She threw her cigarette on the floor and stomped on it. "We could go to my place right now if you'd like" Lucia suggested to Amelia. "I guess I'd be fun since I've got nothing to do" Amelia's natural expression turned into a smile. They both got into Lucia's car and as per usual, they drove off.

When they made it back to Lucia's house, nobody was there. Luz was in school and her mom.. was somewhere. The girls went and sat down by the couch. Lucía turned on the TV and let it play in the background. "I'll text Wionna about the sleepover you've got in mind" Lucía pulled out her phone from her pocket.

Salix🤞
Amelia wanted to have a sleepover with our siblings and, well us and I was wondering if you'd like to come over rn?
seen 9:35AM

You sure she doesnt just wanna make out with you😎
seen 9:35AM

No and it would be very weird if she would want to make out with me in front of a bunch of 14 year olds. Come over now and we'll go pick up the girls together after school
seen 9:36AM

Bet
seen 9:36AM

Lucía turned her phone off. "What did she say?" Amelia scooted closer to Lucía. "She's coming. And we'll go pick up the girls when school is out" Lucía told Amelia. "This is going to be fun!" Amelia smiled. Lucía smiled back at her. After a few minutes Wionna rang the doorbell. "Hey girl! is your girlfriend here? were y'all in a make out session before I came?" Wionna smirked and walked into Lucia's house. "I will cut that tongue of yours right off if you continue saying bull like that" Lucía punched Wionna's shoulder.

"Hey Amelia! how's it hanging with this grumpy cat over here?" Wionna pointed at Lucía. "We were just talking about the sleepover" Amelia looked up to see Wionna's face. "Cool stuff, how about we ditch her and go make out in the woods?" Wionna joked. It was such an obvious joke Amelia even agreed. Lucía wasn't quite happy with this little joke of their's. "You guys are not making out with each other" Lucía death glared Wionna.

"And you say she's not your girlfriend" Wionna cackled. She sat down on the floor. She had made it a habit when going over to Lucías house. "So, do y'all wanna play anything?" Amelia asked both girls. "