Two Spies (8)

When Lucía woke up, her sister wasn't right next to her. She got up from her bed and headed upstairs. She walked into the kitchen to be met by Luz and her mom. "Goodmorning mija" Camilla took a sip out of her coffee. "Morning mom" Lucía yawned. She suddenly remembered the fight from last night. She didn't bring it up, nor did her mother.

"Goodmorning Lucía! can I talk to you in private really quick?" Luz got up from her seat and ran to her sister. "Yeah ofcourse" Lucía said. She looked at her mother, expecting her to say something, but she kept quiet. Luz dragged Lucía upstairs. "So.. me and Amity have planned to go on our first real date! are you willing to drive me to the park?" Luz put her hands together and pouted her lips. "DATE? damn Wionna was right, you do pull more than me" Lucía joked. "Will you drive me?" Luz asked her sister.

"Yeah, ofcourse. Anything for you two lovebirds" Lucía nudged Luz's shoulder. Both girls laughed as they headed back downstairs. "When were you thinking on leaving?" Lucía wondered. "In an hour, but I wanna go buy her flowers beforehand so maybe in 30 minutes" Luz blushed. She wanted to impress Amity so bad. She had planned out a bunch of cute stuff for her and Amity to do.

"So romantic" Lucía teased. "What's this about romance?" Camilla raised one of her eyebrows. "Lucía finally got herself a girlfriend" Luz smirked. "Luz!" Lucía hit the back of Luz's head. "Oh congrats honey!" Camilla smiled. "She wasn't being serious mom" Lucía shook her head. "Oh I totally was" Luz grinned. Lucía started chasing after her sister.

After Luz and Lucía had gotten dressed, they were on their way to the mall. Luz wanted to get some stuff for Amity before their date. "Do you think she'll like these?" Luz picked up a bouquet of pink roses. "If she doesn't I'll be surprised" Lucía gave her sister a thumbs up. Luz also bought a heart shaped box of chocolates and a card. "Stop being so in love you're making me sick" Lucía groaned. "Acting as if you're not in love yourself" Luz covered her mouth.

"With who exactly?" Lucía knew exactly who Luz was talking about. She was too much of a coward to admit to it. "Oh y'know, Ame-" Luz quickly got cut off by her phone going off.

My beautiful girlfriend💖❤
Hey Luz! I'm so excited to see you later😊💖
seen 10:35AM

Me too Amity❤❤ I love you see ya later💖💗
seen 10:36AM

I love you more💖💖👭
seen 10:36AM

No I do!😾💖
seen 10:36AM

I do!❤💖💖
seen 10:37AM

💘💘
seen 10:37AM

"My beautiful girlfriend💖❤" reacted with "❤"

"Stop texting with your girlfriend and move your ass" Lucía flicked Luz's forehead. "That hurt!" Luz rubbed her forehead. Lucía payed for the stuff and they headed back to the car. "So, this is your first real date?" Lucía entered the driver's seat. "Yep! I'm so excited!" Luz squealed. Lucía dropped off Luz at the park and drove off. Where? to Amelia's. She didn't have anything to do today, and she certainly did not want to spend the day with her mom.

When she knocked on the door, an already dressed up Amelia opened. "What are you dressed for?" Lucía tilted her head. "Are we not going out?" Amelia asked. "When I said hang out, I meant in your house, not out!" Lucía sighed. "Awh, and I was so excited" Amelia pouted her lips.

"So, wanna have our own fun here-"

"Absolutely not"

Lucía headed inside and took off her shoes. "Did you hear from Amity that she and Luz are going on a date today?" Lucía sat down. "Oh yeah she told me. There so cute" Amelia giggled. "Right. I really wanna know what they're doing right now-" Lucía slowed down with each word she spoke. "Amelia! I've got an idea" Lucía jumped up. "What is it?" Amelia wondered. "What if, we spied on the girls?" Lucía grinned. "Yknow that's one of your better plans" Amelia chuckled. They put on their shoes and got into Lucía's car.