New Years Kiss (11)

"Lucíaaaaaa..." Luz shook her sister awake. "Oh my God!- Luz!" Lucía pushed Luz off of her. "It's 9AM! you should be up earlier!" Luz crossed her arms. "It's Saturday Luz.." Lucía yawned. "Whatever! it's new years eve tomorrow and I wanna have as much fun as possible until this year is over" Luz grinned. "Like what?" Lucía got up and got dressed. She changed out of her white T-shirt into her iconic striped shirt.

"I wanna go have breakfast at McDonald's!" Luz raised her hand. "Sounds like a lot fun" Lucía teased her sister. "But, I'll take you. Whatever makes you happy" Lucía smiled. "Thankyouthankyouthankyou!" Luz hugged Lucía tight. "If you let me live! get off of me!" Lucía groaned as she pushed her sister away. "I'll go get ready!" Luz ran upstairs. The sister's got dressed and headed out, only to be met by a lot, and I mean A LOT of snow. "Oh my God! It snowed so much!" Luz exclaimed.

"Did you just notice?" Lucía turned to face Luz. "The blinds were shut, so yes, I just noticed" Luz blinked while crossing her eyes. "We should go put on warmer clothes" Lucía said. "Yeah.." Luz replied. Both girls ran back inside and changed. Once they were ready, they headed to Lucía's car. Lucía and Luz got inside and drove off to McDonald's. "Do you wanna order through the drive through or go inside?" Lucía asked. "Inside, ofcourse!" Luz grinned.

Lucía parked right in front of the McDonald's and the two girls went inside. They headed to the self service and ordered their food. Once they finished, they went and sat down by an empty table. "You've got any plans today?" Lucía asked her younger sister. "Me and Amity were gonna spend new years together. At our house ofcourse" Luz rubbed her neck. "What about you?" Luz asked. "Promise not to tell anyone?" Lucía leaned towards Luz. "Pinky promise!" Luz said. "I'm.. gonna take amelia out to a concert and ask her to be my girlfriend" Lucía said in a hurry.

"Ha! you admitted to it! you do like her!" Luz grinned. "Why are you so loud?!" Lucía hit Luz's head. "Ow! you've gotta stop doing that" Luz rubbed her head. About 10 minutes later, the cashier called their order. Lucía got up from her seat and got her's and Luz's food. "Eat up dumbass" Lucía placed down both trays on the table. Luz immediately picked up her breakfast sandwich and began eating it. "You were hungry" Lucía took a sip out of her coffee. "Ofcourse!" Luz continued on munching on her food. "Do you think Amelia will say yes?" Luz took a final bite out of her sandwich. "I'd be surprised if she said no" Lucía chuckled.

"Well, I'm rooting for you guys! Lumelia forever!"

"You made us a ship name?"

"Duh!"

"Oh dear lord"

Once the girls were done with their breakfast, they left the McDonald's and drove to the nearest target. Luz wanted to buy a bunch of new year's candy for herself and Amity. "You've got money.. right?" Lucía asked. "Why would I ask you to take me if I didn't have any money on me?" Luz raised her eyebrow. "Forget about it!" Lucía flipped her hand.

They got to the candy aisle and Luz got to picking out candy. Lucía got some for herself too. "Hopefully Amity loves these!" Luz squealed in excitement. "I'm sure she will. Anything from you and she's lovin' it" Lucía laughed. They grabbed everything they needed and headed to checkout.

My beautiful girlfriend💖❤
*1 attachment*
Grabbed some candy for later💖💖😸
seen 10:47AM

You didn't have to!😭 ilysm see you later❤💘
seen 10:47PM

I love you too❤❤
seen 10:48PM

"My beautiful girlfriend💖❤" reacted with "❤"

"You done texting your girlfriend?" Lucía nudged her sister's shoulder. "Actually, yes! let's go!"Luz grabbed Lucías hand and ran to the car. "Calm down before I drop these bags!" Lucía shouted. When they made it to the car, Luz finally let go of her sister. Lucía opened the door for Luz and put the bags in the backseat. She entered the driver's seat and drove home. "You better help me carry those bags inside" Lucía said. "Don't worry, I know you're not strong enough" Luz joked. "You little-" Lucía punched Luz's shoulder.