Ice On The Floor (15)

"Lucía!" Luz shouted in Lucía's ear. "What?!" Lucía yawned. "Will you ever wake up early?! it's almost 10!" Luz shook her head. "For the 10th billion time, it's Saturday Luz!" Lucía sighed. Lucía wasn't feeling tired anymore. She got up from her bed and headed upstairs.

"Have you eaten breakfast?" Lucía asked. "Yup" Luz replied. Lucía prepared herself a bowl of cereal and went and sat down by the kitchen table. "You've got any plans for later?" Lucía took a bite out of her cereal. "I'm gonna have out with Amity. What about you?" Luz asked.

"I'm probably gonna go out with Amelia" Lucía replied. The two sister's continued to talk with each other until Lucía was done her cereal. She put away her bowl and headed into the living room. Luz followed right after her. They both sat down on the couch and pulled out their phones.

Luz was chatting with Amity and Lucía was scrolling through Instagram. Just a few minutes later, Lucía had received a message from Amelia. She got out of Instagram and pressed on Amelia's number.

Vida mía❤❤
LUCEEE
I've heard about an ice skating rink opening around my area
Would you like to go? we could bring Luz and Amity along with us
seen 10:17AM

Yes that sounds like fun!❤
seen 10:17PM

It's a date then! see you then darling💖❤
seen 10:18AM

"You get me every time Ams" Lucía muttered to herself. "Did you say something?" Luz asked. "Nope! do you and Amity wanna go ice skating with me and Amelia later?" Lucía suggested to her sister. "Ofcourse! I'll just text Amity" Luz turned her attention to her phone. Lucía put her phone in her pocket and turned on the TV.

The girl's continued to hang out for another hour until they heard a knock on the door. Lucía got up from the couch and went to check who it was. Lucía's jaw immediately hit the floor when she noticed who it was. "Eda?!" Lucía exclaimed. "Wow calm down kid, I was here just a month ago" Eda cackled.

"Who is that?" Luz ran to the door. "This is Eda. She's an old friend" Eda smiled at Luz. "What are you doing here?" Lucía asked. "Your mom asked me to come check up on you. And I was in town so I thought, what the hell" Eda grinned. "She finally got that text through huh?" Lucía leaned against the door frame with her hands crossed.

"Hey, don't be too hard on her. You know how hard she's been working" Eda put her hand on Lucía's shoulder. "Yeah busy fucking some Luz doesn't even know and that I despise. Great work Ma" Lucía sighed. "Mom is doing what?!" Luz said with a concerned expression on her face. "Woah, Lucía don't be saying shit like that in front of your sister" Eda hit the back of Lucía's head.

"Your mom is at work. Not doing some random guy that I don't even know of" Eda said. "Yeah but I do. Hopefully she's having a better time than all of us" Lucía joked. "Can you stop talking about mom like that? I know you two don't have the best relationship, but I do know that mom loves you Lucía. Please give her a chance, for my sake?" Luz frowned.

"Your sister is right. At least try to like your mom Lucía" Eda told her. "Fine. Maybe I'm just upset that she's not here, but I'm not gonna sit here and whine. Are you gonna come in Eda?" Lucía asked. "I've got some stuff I really have to do, if you know what I mean" Eda winked at Lucía.

"Better send me some of that cash" Lucía chuckled. "Oh by the way, how's King?" Lucía asked. "He's his usual silly self" Eda smiled. "I really have to go! don't get into any trouble you two" Eda quickly gave Lucía and Luz each a kiss on the cheek and ran out the door. "She's cool" Luz smiled in delight. "Totally.." Lucía locked the door.

"Lucía, do you wanna rewatch all Azura movies with m-"

"HELL YEAH"

"Amity! get down here!" Odalia called out to Amity from the living room. "Coming mother" Amity sighed as she got up from her bed. Once she had made it down to the living room, Odalia ordered her to stand right in front of her. "I've received an Email from one of your teachers saying that you've been failing English?! mittens this isn't what we do!" Odalia lectured Amity.