Two Happy Girlfriends (19)

"Wionna!" Willow shook her sister awake. "5 more minutes!" Wionna turned the other way around. "You'll be late for work" Willow pulled Wionna's blanket off of her. "Shouldn't you be at school?" Wionna clicked her tongue. "I'm sick Wionna.." Willow sighed as she dragged her sister out of bed and told her to get dressed.

"Your girlfriend's gonna be mad at you" Willow chuckled. "Oh c'mon, we just started dating" Wionna hit the back of her sister's head. "She's still your girlfriend you big ol' dummy" the youngest Park shook her head in disappointment. "Y'know I really have to go.. bye Willow!" Wionna ran out the bedroom door.

"Your phone.."

"Right"

"If you need anything at all, just call me alright? and if you want to order food just call one of the numbers that are here on the paper" Wionna told Willow. "Wionna I'm fine. Now seriously go, you're already running late!" Willow pushed Wionna out of the door and locked it. "Running late? but work starts in 10 minute- Willow you little!" Wionna started hitting on the door.

Willow walked away with a huge grin on her face. "Whatever, I'll deal with her later" Wionna scoffed. She walked out of the building and headed towards the bus station. Wionna waited for her bus to arrive and finally got on it. Once Wionna had made it to work, she was already 15 minutes late.

"You are late.." Becca looked Wionna up and down. "Oh shut up" Wionna rolled her eyes. "Do you not have any alarms in the morning?" Becca looked at Wionna with a confused expression on her face. "I have 7 of them.. I just fall asleep after my last alarm goes off! it's not like I can do anything about it" Wionna awkwardly smiled.

"Could you fold that pile of clothes over there in the corner? some old ass lady couldn't even bother to fold the clothes after looking through them" Becca sighed. "Wow no kiss?" Wionna pouted. "Come hear ya' idiot" Becca pulled Wionna in for a hug. She kissed Wionna's forehead and told her to get to work.

"I'll be back" Becca ran off. "Bye babe! shit, maybe too early for corny nicknames?" Wionna cringed. Wionna got straight to work. She folded the clothes, helped some customers, and even did some work behind the counter. 20 minutes had passed since Becca had left. Wionna was really questioning where she had gone off to.

10 minutes later, Becca finally got back. "Damn, you were gone for a long time" Wionna cried. "Oh stop it, I was only gone for, 40 minutes.. but, it's fine! what have you been up to?" Becca asked. "Work stuff. You weren't here so there wasn't really much to do" Wionna took down a pink sweater from a shelf while talking to Becca .

"Awe, am I that fun?" Becca smirked. "No" Wionna laughed. While Wionna was at it, Becca let out a tiny chuckle before saying, "Wow. What a girlfriend I have" with a frown on her face. "Get back to work or I'm gonna fire you" Becca grinned as she walked away. "You're gonna fire your girlfriend?" Wionna shouted from where she was standing.

Becca gave her a thumbs up and continued to walk away. Wionna continued with her work, while Becca finished up something else. "When do I go on break?" Wionna sobbed. Wionna wasn't even tired, just incredibly bored. Who wouldn't be? folding clothes all day sounds terrible.

Becca and Wionna hadn't really talked to each other today. They weren't avoiding one another, but weren't really trying to start a conversation either. This was bothering them both so much, but they didn't know that the other wanted to talk with them just as badly as they did.

4 hours later, Wionna had finally gotten off work. Wionna was happy about ending work at 2PM, but knew that she had to leave at 7 tomorrow. Sadly, Becca still had to work. Wionna found her girlfriend at the back of the store before heading home. "Drive to my house after your shift's done. Bye Becca" Wionna kissed Becca's cheek before heading her way.