Movie Night (2)

EDITED CHAPTER JULY 2023

Lucía woke up from her phone exploding with messages from Wionna.

Salix🖕

Yo lucía
bitch
reply to me
BRUHHH
seen 8:51AM

WHAT DO YOU WANT
seen 8:51AM

wanna grab breakfast ?😣
seen 8:52AM

jesus christ wionna its 8am you're so annoying leave me alone🙁
seen 8:52AM

I dont really care 😲 are you coming or not
seen 8:52AM

Whatever see ya😒
seen 8:52AM

Lucía changed out of her clothes and put on something more appropriate for going out. She walked into the kitchen to see her sister sitting by the kitchen table. "morning" she said.  "good morning Lucía" Luz yawned. "When did you wake up?" Lucía asked.

"7 something"

"Luz it's Saturday"

"I dont mind waking up early, anyway where are you heading? oh my god- you're going out with that Amelia girl arent you?" Luz grinned. "I will literally shove your head down the toilet seat" Lucía said as she looked her sister dead in the eye. "I'm going out with Wionna, and dont bother asking if you can come because Willow won't be there" she told her. "Jokes on you I have plans with Amity" Luz scoffed at her older sister.

"This early in the morning?" Lucía asked. "Its literally 9am Lucía" she sighed. "Whatever I've gotta go. See ya sis" Lucía messed up Luz's hair before leaving.

She picked up Wionna and they headed to McDonald's. "Now imagine you were taking me out on a date and you brought me here" Wionna cackled. "The thing is I'd never take you out so pull those 4 dollars out of your ass and let's go inside" Lucía snickered. "You're in a bad mood" Wionna chuckled. "I wouldn't be if I wasn't driving your ass to McDonald's" she rolled her eyes at Wionna whilst also giggling a bit.

They got out of Lucía's car and headed into the location. "What do you want?" Lucía asked. "I can pay y'know" Wionna said. "I wasn't offering I was just wondering what you were gonna get" Lucía told her friend. "You are so annoying"  Wionna sighed . "Says you, c'mon" Lucía said as she dragged Wionna to self service.

Once they finished ordering their food, they went and sat down by a 4-seat table. They werent expecting anyone, rather just hated the 2-seat tables. Lucía pulled her phone out of her pocket and started scrolling through Instagram. "Ohh did you get that barista job?" Wionna asked, interrupting Lucía's scrolling. "Yeah I did. I regret it tho, my coworker is a pain in my-" Lucía stopped.

As she was telling Wionna about her new job, she noticed Amelia sitting across the McDonald's. "Oh you've got to be fucking with me" Lucía groaned. "Lucía I swear to god I-" Wionna got cut off as Lucía turned her the other way around. "See that purple haired girl sitting over there? shes MY coworker" Lucía said, slowly dying inside.

"Shes fine as hell man god damn" Wionna bit her lip. "Shut up" Lucía punched her shoulder. "Ah you're fucking with her, I'll back off" Wionna cackled. "I'm not and for the record, shes a bitch" Lucía said as she looked Amelia up and down. "I dont know dude, seems like she's got the hots for you" Wionna smirked.

"What are you talking ab-"

"She's staring at you"

"what?" Lucía asked as she turned to look at her. Amelia smirked, which made Lucía look away quickly. "Invite her over" Wionna cut the silence. "What? no" Lucía disagreed. "What's her name?" Wionna asked. "Amelia, why?" Lucía wondered. "I knew I recognized her, we went to the same University" Wionna answered. "WHAT?" Lucía shouted right at her face.