⚠︎ 47 ⚠︎

Earlier, Jisung had took a few more shots of tequila as it was his first time trying them and he got slightly overboard with it. Eventually, he got slightly drunk but not too much so his mind could still think clearly. Although he was a bit tipsy, he walked over to Minho who was sitting alone in the corner, gaming on his phone.

"Waaaaaahhhh~ Minnie!! Gaming here? Seriouslyyyy?? You can do that any time~ Let's drink!!~" Jisung whined as he got closer to Minho.

"Not now kitten, I'm about to finish a boss fight-"

Jisung pouted, a bit upset. He took Minho's phone from in and sat on Minho's lap, facing him. Minho blushed slightly because the position seemed wrong.

"Who's dirty minded now?~"

"Yah shut the fuck up and give me back my phone! I swear if you kill my character I'm going to ignore you for the whole week."

"You wouldn't do thattt~"

"Yeah okay you're right I wouldn't- But just give me the phone!-"

Jisung teased Minho and positioned himself so he was right on Minho's member. He then slowly started bouncing slightly on him, rubbing his member against Minho's. Minho flinched and narrowed his eyes. 

"Mmnh.. Kitten... Do you really want to-"

Jisung pressed a finger on Minho's lips and started bouncing up and down quicker. He grinned as he saw that he was making his lover hard. Minho on the other hand was not going to get topped by someone like Jisung so he picked him up by his butt and turned him around, pressing his back against the wall.

"E-EhHhHhhh??"

Minho then leaned in and kissed Jisung. 

Jisung gently hit Minho's shoulders a few times.

"Yah!! Idiot, not out here!!! Look, Jiyoo's smirking at us!!"

Minho turned around and indeed, the friend group other than Hyunlix who were fucking at this time, were all staring at them.

Jiyoo grinned, her own face was red and she seemed to be enjoying the view. Jiwoo and Changbin were all more concerned about Jisung as they could pretty much figure out what was going to happen. Chan, Jeongin and Seungmin however were speechless.

"I've never watched pornhub or whatever that shit's called and now I'm about to witness sex in real life? Nah mate, bye.." Chan turned around and walked to the bathroom.

"He was lying I've caught him watching it.." Changbin whispered to Seungmin and Seungmin chuckled.

"C'mon it's the horny age, who hasn't watched something like that?~ Hyunjin and Felix are literally doing it right now wherever they might be-" Jiyoo sat down on a bench, even more drunk than before.

Minho turned back to Jisung. "You brought this upon yourself~"

He picked Jisung up away from the wall and carried him upstairs to where all the rooms were. That's when he realised what he got himself into and naturally, he started screaming.

"MINNIE LET GO OF ME WAAAHHHHHH!! SOMEONE HELP???? FELIX I KNOW YOU'RE IN ONE OF THE ROOMS- AAAAAAAAHHH!!!!!!!"

Minho didn't pay any attention to him and they entered one of the unoccupied rooms. Minho locked the door and slammed Jisung into the walls before kissing him again.

"Ghhg- T-too rough Minnie- Mmmhggh~" 

Minho had put down Jisung on the couch and started kissing his neck. Jisung closed his eyes and moaned. Minho knew that just like him, Jisung had an extremely sensitive body and he was well aware that these kisses were probably satisfying Jisung more than he thought he had. Jisung twitched as Minho moved down from his nipple to his waist.