3

Jisung stood up straight. Minho gestured for him to come in and that was exactly what Jisung did. "You were enjoying the view, hm?" Minho walked closer to Jisung.

"Hah, you wish. That was bullshit, did you think you really could dance? And you looked sooo into it too, did you think you could really become a dancer or some shit? Give up you asshole and get a life." Jisung crossed his arm and spat at Minho.

"Your reaction said different~" Minho cupped Jisung's face in his hand and tilted his chin up so he was staring directly at Jisung.

Jisung started having a gay panic attack, right in front of Minho too. WAAGHGHGJAH WHAT THE FUCK WHY IS HE HOT WHY IS HE DOING THIS SHOULDN'T HE HATE ME WHATATTATAATAT HOLY SHIT HES HOLDING MY FACE 

Minho laughed as he saw that the younger's face has tinted pink and his cheeks were growing hotter and hotter in his hands. 

Jisung was flustered and he quickly gave Minho a shove. He then took the opportunity and sprinted out the studio with his biochem notebook tightly gripped in his sweating hands.

Minho stumbled back but he grinned as he saw the younger take off out the studio. How cute~ he thought to himself. Minho turned back towards the mirror and looked at himself. He probably didn't mean what he said about the dancing though.. right? He has no experience or anything so he's not one to judge... still, lets just practise it one more time.. Minho sighed.

Back at the park, Hyunjin, Seungmin and Felix watched as Jisung ran back with the notebook.

"Took you long enough, what happened?" Felix asked.

..Do I tell them?? They know I literally pick on Min all the time... yeah I guess not, that would be weird and awkward as shit. "Ha- just had to use the bathroom. Anyways, let's go."

The group arrived at Hyunjin's house and was doing research in his room. 

"Soo basically this shit is focused especially on nucleic acids like DNA, RNA and other crap- and proteins for example, macromolecules that are essential to life processes and how these molecules interact and behave within cells..." Seungmin was busy explaining but Jisung's mind wandered somewhere else.

He was busy thinking about his interaction with Minho earlier that day. I swear to fuck I know that bitch likes me, you can't literally do what he did and then say it was for fun.. but then why does he keep rejecting me?? Ugh.. was I too toxic? But again he never seemed to mind..

"...and in conclusion, molecular biology has provided cases for addressing other issues in the philosophy of science, such as explanation, extrapolation, reduction, experimentation and more." Hyunjin also finished explaining.

"Huh, wait what?" Jisung looked up at the other boys sitting around him. He glanced out at their notebooks which were stuffed with information, then he looked at his own. A fresh, blank piece of paper with nothing on it. "Oh... haha..-"

"JISUNG?? THIS PROJECT IS 30% OF OUR SCIENCE GRADES.. HOW ARE YOU GONNA WRITE A REPORT WITH THAT?" Seungmin scolded Jisung, rather annoyed that he wasn't paying attention while everyone else was explaining. 

"Hey don't act like you don't zone out once in awhile too, you know this shit's boring as hell man.." Jisung tried to defend himself but he could only sit and watch everyone shoot daggers at him with their expression. "Okok my bad sorry.."

"And you wonder why you're failing this semester.." Felix handed his notebook to Jisung so he could get down as many notes as possible for today.

Note:

I am fully aware this is not going to blow up or anything but im still gonna write for fun anyways hehsabdh also who can relate with jisung lmaooooo