16

As Minho was sitting through History, he could barely focus on class. The pain in his wrists were fierce and he had a slight headache from his head injury from last week. And of course.. what was coming next for him. It's for Jisung.. don't feel so down, at least you'll protect that young innocent boy... He thought as he fiddled with his pen.

"Mr Lee Minho. You seem to be zoning out a lot, would you like to share with the class what you're thinking of?" The teacher had picked up on his weird behaviour. Minho looked slightly startled and quickly whipped his head to the board which just made the class laugh.

"N..No sir." Minho stuttered.

"Then come up here and finish this chart." Minho stared at the board. Apparently the class was doing a review on famous scientists or something. Minho walked up awkwardly, tugging at his left sleeve a bit, hoping no one would notice what happened. It did work but one girl still noticed. She stared at the bandages and dry blood on it and cocked an eyebrow. She decided to not tell anyone for now and confront Minho after class.

Minho did the chart quickly and hurried back to his seat.

The remaining 45 minutes of the class was dreadful. When it was finally over, he rushed out immediately and headed to the dance studio where he went every Friday to practise his dance.

The girl from earlier, Cho Jiwoo, caught a glimpse of Minho running up the stairs and went after him. When she arrived on the 5th floor, she was out of breath so she slowed down and looked around. Jiwoo saw Minho in the studio, dancing to a song called "Charmer". Jiwoo was mesmerised, just like Jisung was.

Minho gave his all in each move, energetic and lively despite his injuries. After the chorus part, Minho noticed Jiwoo poking her head from the locker rooms and signalled for her to come into the studio.

Jiwoo was a shy girl. She had never really talked with Minho before. In fact she didn't really talk with anyone except her twin sister, Cho Jiyoo. Jiwoo tucked her hair behind her ears and gently pushed the door open.

"You saw didn't you? I'm okay, it's fine. Don't tell anyone too, currently only four people know about this.." Minho spoke for Jiwoo.

Jiwoo nodded. "U-uhm.. I know we don't talk but uh.. don't do it again.. You were made for a reason and I'm.. just talk to me whenever, okay?"

Minho seemed really comforted by those words. Both Minho and Jiwoo were pretty introverted and didn't really have any friends. "...Wanna be friends?" Minho suggested, fiddling with his sleeve again.

"R-really? Oh.. I would love to! Haha-" Jiwoo was quite taken aback as before, other than Seojun, she's never seen Minho make friends with anyone willingly.

The two stood in awkward silence. Just then, Jiyoo came in. "JiwOoOoO-" Jiyoo stared at Jiwoo and Minho standing together. "Ooooohhhhhhh~~ Sorry for interrupting~" Jiyoo wiggled his eyebrows and left. Jiwoo and Minho were left a flustered mess.

"Ah- don't mind her, she's always like this.. Sorry about her." Jiwoo quickly explained. Minho nodded and scratched the back of his head.

"You know that idiot in grade 14, in the University Bachelor's degree like us? Bang Chan? Or Christopher." Minho asked. "He's holding some kind of party to celebrate half term next week. We could go together to get to know each other better?"

Minho was an ESFJ-T but Jiwoo was an INFJ-T and she didn't really like to go to social gatherings. Minho seemed to figure out her by expressions. "We could just not talk to others if you want- Chris is a nice person though, you won't regret going"

Jiwoo thought for a moment and then agreed. "Okay, I guess I could take a break like that once in a while.. By the way your dancing is.. wow."

Minho completely forgot about that and his face turned slightly red from embarrassment. "Haha thanks- No one really complimented me before.. I mean I didn't show anyone either so I guess-"

"You should show someone!! That was extraordinary, maybe at the party you could show everyone? Or... we could do a duet." Jiwoo lowered her voice a bit. Minho was surprised.

"You can dance too?" Minho questioned.

"Yeah, you were just dancing to Charmer, right? I've done a cover of that song before. We could dance to that at the party." Jiwoo was a bit excited.

"Oh.. sure I guess haha- Let's practise together, dance partner." Minho went over to the speaker and set the song to play from the beginning again.

An hour had passed. Both were exhausted but happy. Jiwoo laughed. "Phew- that was fun!"

Minho nodded and looked at the clock. Oh fuck.. Seojun...

Minho stood up immediately. "Shit I forgot I had an extracurricular class- see you next week in History! Dorm number is 319 if you wanna come over anytime!" Minho yelled back as he sprinted to the top floor.

Jiwoo was an observant girl. Why did he go upstairs..? If his dorm is 319 shouldn't he be heading down.. Meh, whatever. Maybe it's a sports class on the sky pitch.

Note: hardcore smut incoming next chap woo

ALSO HOLY FKUCJH IK IM LATE ASF BUT CHARMER'S CHOREOGRAPHY MANN I BECAME OBSESSED WITH THAT SONG ITS SO GOOD WHAHAHAHAHAKHJEHWDGSVAJHiagjx.