25

Minho woke up and blinked a few times. It was a Saturday and the morning sun was beating down on him, warming his body up. Jisung was still sleeping and he had somehow rolled off the bed on to the floor without waking up. Minho giggled and covered the blanket on Jisung before heading to Chan's room.

He knocked on the door to which Chan opened. "..Hi, you feelin' better, mate? Yesterday was so chaotic broo..." 

"Yeah, all good. What's for breakfast?"

"Uhhh just go buy a sandwich or something outside I can't cook and we don't have food at home either so like-"

"Oh alright, tell Jisung I went back to dorms and come find me in my room."

"Okay mate, stay safe!"

Minho then left the house and took a taxi back to the school as he was still pretty beat up from last night. Upon arriving at the school gates, he saw Seojun leaning on a wall staring at Minho as if he was expecting to see Minho there. Seojun grinned and Minho's face immediately dropped. 

"Let me guess.. you were the one that sent Changbin?" Minho ruffled his own hair a few times while glaring daggers into Seojun.

"Hm hm~ Maybe, maybe not~"

Minho rolled his eyes before walking past Seojun to the school, purposely bumping him in the shoulder before disappearing into the building. He went to his dorm and found Seungmin inside.

".. Aren't you the boy who.."

"A-ah! I-I'm so sorry about last night- I'm- I was too drunk and-"

"...Yeah I figured.. What're you doing here..?"

"S-sorry- It's just that me and Jisung agreed to meet and he told me to come to your dorm- I suppose he doesn't really want to talk with me then- I'll take my leave..-"

As soon as those words escaped Seungmin's mouth, Jisung burst through the door and leaped onto Minho.

"HAHHAH WAAAH HOW DARE YOU LEAVE WITHOUT ME BUT HEHE IM HERE RISE AND SHINE MOTHERFUCKERRRRRRRRSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS"

"what" Minho said.

"what" Seungmin stood there watching Jisung on Minho's back.

"what" Jisung replied.

Awkward silence filled the room.

"Uhhhh anywayzzzzz yes hi hello annyeong Seungmin my dearest chingu-ah I don't know why I called you here to be honest so let's just all have brekkie together!!" Jisung got off Minho's back and flung an arm around Seungmin's shoulder.

"Okay bro.." Seungmin raised an eyebrow.

Minho shook his head before the three walked to the cafeteria. There, was Seojun, yet again waiting for Minho.

"Can you stop spying on my life it's honestly getting so scary now.." Minho spat.

Jisung saw Seojun and quickly grabbed Minho's arm before pulled him back behind him. Seungmin was confused as he's never been involved with all this Seojun bullshit.

"What do you want from him now?! Just go and post the fucking video, see if I care!" Jisung said, putting an arm in front of Minho so he couldn't protest.

"Kitten... what are you doing.." Minho hugged Jisung from behind.

"It's about time I faced my parents.. If you really love me then stop trying to protect me, okay? I'm old enough to be independent, do it for me Minnie.." Jisung whispered gently.

"..Fine. If your parents call you to go home I'm coming with."

Jisung giggled. "Okay okay~"

As the two lovebirds were talking, Seojun had already sent the video to Jisung's parents. Seungmin figured this wasn't a good time to disturb any of them so he quietly left.

Almost immediately, Jisung got a notification on his phone. It was a text from none other than his parents.

Han Jisung you get your little gay ass home right this instant. Me and your father are extremely disappointed young man. Jisung could literally HEAR the anger through the words and he sighed.

"They replied that quick..? Seojun you.." Minho raised his head up but Seojun was no longer there.

"I guess we're going back home! Ha.."

Note:

ik this is rushed but tbh idk what to write either man emoji