14

The next day, Friday, was the day where Jisung's summative was due. With everything going on, he barely got much work done. Thank god he was sitting next to Felix. Felix also knew that Jisung was going to fuck his report up if he wasn't. After an intense hour of battling with words and molecules, the class was finally over. Everyone was leaving the classroom. Felix and Jisung walked out together, discussing about what grade they think they'll get.

Jisung hadn't told anyone about what happened between him and Minho just yet and he felt slightly guilty that he was hiding this from Felix, his best friend. Felix seemed to notice Jisung's strange behaviour. "Everything cool?" He asked.

"I just uhm.. kinda miss Hyunjin and Seungmin- haha.." Jisung laughed awkwardly. To be honest, he wasn't lying about that either. He didn't speak with Hyunjin nor Seungmin since that night and Jisung figured he probably overreacted a bit too much.

"Then go talk to them, mate! They're missing you too. In fact I'm about to have lunch with them, you should tag along." Felix put an arm around Jisung's shoulders and leaned on him slightly.

Good idea but I agreed to meet Minho at his dorm for lunch.. meh, I'll just explain after school I guess.. Jisung nodded and Felix got excited. He bounced up and down a few times before dragging Jisung to the cafeteria.

When Hyunjin and Seungmin caught sight of Jisung with Felix, they scrunched up their faces. Jisung took this as a negative response. Felix also noticed and slowed down a bit. "What's wrong? You said you missed him just yesterday.."

"Oh.. y-yeah, hi Jisung.." Seungmin mumbled.

Hyunjin pulled Felix away from Jisung and whispered to Felix. "Didn't you hear..? He got someone in the hospital last week.. almost killed them..."

Felix's pupils shrunk at the news. He stared at Jisung. "H-how could you.. go away... murderer." Felix muttered.

Jisung was heartbroken. As he didn't know about Seojun yet, the only person that could tell anyone was none other than Minho. He clenched his fists and lowered his head. Tears started trickling down his face and he knew that this time, even Felix wasn't on his side anymore. I thought we were good... you really were just playing with me huh..? That night at the hospital when we.. I thought it meant something... Jisungs brain swarmed with thoughts as he ran out from the cafeteria, headed straight to Minho's dorm and about to confront him.

Minho on the other hand was waiting patiently for Jisung's arrival. He had cooked the meal himself. Jisung swung the door open and Minho looked up.

"Hey Hannie~ Look, I cooked u-" Before Minho could finish, he noticed the tears streaming down Jisung's face. "W-what happened-"

"YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPENED! YOU SICK BASTARD, I THOUGHT WE CLEARED THINGS UP.. now I lost both you and my friends.. I hate you so much... I know that I hurt you but you didn't have to..." Jisung's voice turned quiet. He kicked the food on the floor and spilled them everywhere before running out the room to his own dorm.

"Jisung wait I!-" Minho stood up and started chasing him. When he arrived at Jisung's dorm, he opened it to Jisung and Changbin hugging. Minho knew Jisung was uncomfortable with people he wasn't fond of, so seeing Jisung crying in Changbin's arms made him feel things words couldn't describe. "..sorry."

Minho was heading back to his dorm. His parents never cared for him and never supported him in anything. He meant nothing to them other than using him as a flex for his grades. Jisung also now thought of him as a backstabber. Seojun ruined his life. He didn't have anyone in his life anymore. Sure, Chan and Jeongin might've spoken to him a few times but he knew none of them would really care if he died.

He made it back to his dorm. The next class was in just ten minutes. Minho headed to the bathroom with a kitchen knife in his hand.