13

A week passed. Minho has been discharged from the hospital and he had just arrived at his dorm. Jeongin greeted him. "H-Hello.. I know we don't really speak to each other despite sharing a room but uhm- I just wanted to help I-" Jeongin stuttered a shit ton, unsure what to say to his senior.

"I should be thanking you. Jeongin, right? You saved my life." Minho smiled warmly and Jeongin's eyes widened. 

"Y-your life? It was that serious?" Jeongin asked. "Are you okay now?"

"Yeah I didn't expect it to be that bad either.. But thanks for worrying, I'm alright." 

"What even happened? I woke up at like five so you must've been unconscious for quite awhile..."

"Oh- I went outside at like two in the morning, got drunk and well yeah.." Minho used the same story again. However, he was not lying about drinking. Minho drank alcohol quite a lot, he used it to relieve stress and it didn't really seemed to be working well but he still did it. 

"You d-drink? I don't want to sound bossy or anything but aren't you underage..?" 

"Jeongin, I'm 19.."

"Oh"

Awkward silence filled the room.

"Well i'm glad to know you're ok haha-" Jeongin laughed it off to break the silence.

Minho nodded and bowed once, before going to his mailbox. As expected, his parents has sent him mails complaining about how he got injured and it would get in the way of his studies. He sighed and threw them away after briefly reading them, not even bothering to write a reply letter.

Soon, Jeongin left the dorm to go meet with his own friends and Minho pulled out his phone. He then sent a text to Jisung, asking him to come over. After a few minutes, Jisung opened the door and sat next to Minho. 

Jisung wrapped his arms around him and cuddled into Minho's side. "Did you miss me??" Jisung asked.

"Yeah, it's been a week hasn't it.." Minho glanced at the calendar on his door. "So you plan on being nice to me now? I expected that you won't even come over."

Jisung looked down at the floor in guilt. "Before I.. Sorry I didn't mean to always say mean things to you- you never accepted my love so I got really pissed and wasn't thinking straight.. I'm sorry..." 

Minho cupped Jisung's face in his hands. "Don't be sorry. At that time I was going through some really.. tough events. I guess I just didn't notice your little hints and therefore seemed to be rejecting you."

"Oh I'm sorry about whatever you had to go through.. but now we're good, right?" Jisung looked up at Minho.

"Yes kitten, we're good now." Minho pulled Jisung into a warm hug. 

"I love you Min." Jisung whispered as he snuggled into Minho's embrace.

Minho was surprised. Love? He smiled a bit at that.

"What about your parents?" Minho cautiously interrogated. Minho hadn't told Jisung about his deal with Seojun yet and he wanted to know what exactly would happen if Jisung's parents found out.

"Ughh shut up about them and say that you love me!" Jisung whined.

"Okay sorry kitten, love you too~" Minho giggled at Jisung's cute behaviour and planted a peck on his forehead.

Note: Im going to ruin this with seojun i feel evil wHAHHAHAH