Prologue

Prologue

Dear Miss Diana Rose Rosales,

            Thank you for choosing our institution Winhlan University as your future alma matter, rest assured your stay will be worth it and I found you the perfect one to be a member of our sorority and that is Zalpha Bri Sorority.

            This is one of a kind sisterhood, this is different from others because we the sisters will give you a family. Witness the bond and the friendship we are capable of giving to each other. We are more like sisters than best of friends, we are a family here. We are souls united to become something extraordinaire and I am living up a promise of a lifetime commitment.

            Being a sister have its freebies too. You'll have a full scholarship, weekly allowance, uniform, book, dress, meal and transportation allowance will be provided too. If you want you can live in one of the dormitories provided for the sisterhood.

            Once you decided an initiation must be performed to prove that you are indeed worth it to be one of us. Together with this letter is a green envelope and written inside is a note for your initiation. However, if you refused to be a part of us just leave the letter with the green envelope inside your locker and we are going to get rid of it.

            P.S: Please keep it a secret, if ever this will be disclosed to other students a punishment will be given to you..

            Thank you very much and have a nice day.

From: MasterH

~.~.~

Dear Ms. Rosales,

            You've made the right decision by joining the sorority. You can not back out anymore so enjoy your initiation.

            For your initiation:

            Three hours stay in Primero Bar, enclose is a ticket, tomorrow night. Make sure you'll stay awake during the duration of your stay and you are not allowed to stay anywhere aside from the dance floor.

            Thank you.

            God bless.

            From: MasterH

<<3 <<3 <<3

a/n: this one will start really soon. Happy reading babies.

status update: Off to dream land. :-) No naps kanina kasi busy sa pagsusulat ng update.

May something sa wattpad, nagpost ako first time dito walang lumabas, sa second time iyong last part lang. Ay, ewan.