Don't get your hopes up

Nevermore Academy, 2022

You were on a walk with wednesday trying to find more information about this monster that wednesday had saw killing rowan, wednesday had came to my dorm knocking loudly for me to answer it was early so she didn't expect anybody to be up so we decided to head into the forest because she had a visions telling her to go to this old ruined building only leaving just a few bricks and disgarded walls..

It was storming and we we're both covered in rain, we finally arrived with the help of thing and some other peoples help.. "Wednesday why bring me out this early, I get that you want to solve this but I have an early class helping Mrs. Thornhill setting up for our lesson today" Wednesday searches around as I do and she finally speaks out-

"Why even help her, shes decent but we cant trust anybody in that school under any circumstance do you also understand that thing?" she said turning around in a threating voice. I check my watch and realize im going to be late-

"Wednesday! Thing! I have to get to the classroom ill catch up with you guys later tell me if anything else interesting happens goodbye" they say goodbye and I start to head towards the school, im soaking wet no umbrella and everything else sucks.. a few minutes pass.

Everything is starting to look the same and im starting to get cold.. I pass by a few trees that I could've sworn I past by until I saw this shed with a light on a perfect chance to get warm if anybody isnt in there..

I walk towards the shed and slowly open the old wood doors to see a tall slim figure standing in front of a canvas, he has a bun and you now realize who it is Xavier Thorpe, the most "hottest" boy in school as enid quotes.

"Xavier Thorpe.." he turns around in shock and looks me up and down "Y/N L/N, I heard you wanted to speak" I smile softly and sit down onto his desk he sets down his paint brush and gets the paint off his hand with a wet cloth he ahd laying around.

"I heard you talking with ajax, you need a fake date to the rave'n and I also need too" Xavier looks at me and he smiles "The Y/N is asking me to a date to the rave'n?" I roll my eyes and get up "Its a win for a win xavier just say yes"

He scoffs and throws his head back sighing "Fine, but you do know that if I need to kiss you, your going to have too right? to get bianca back" I roll my eyes "If I have too yes, but dont get your hopes up"