Forevermore

Summary: xavier thorpe is your best friend who wishes it was more

Warnings: none

"DUDE! DUDE! DUDE!" xavier felt himself get shoved from behind. he was careful not to get stray paint on his mural.

"ow what the heck??" xavier turned around and gave you a confused look. you smirked before turning his head towards enid. his eyes widened when he saw the person next to her.

her monochrome outfit made her stand out in the sea of purple uniforms. her braids moved slightly with a turn of her head. xavier's heart tightened when glanced at you.

a gentle smile laid upon your face as you gazed at the new girl.

oh.

she glanced towards you. "oh shit oh shit oh shit." you quickly turned around, pretending to help xavier.

"oh and those two are yn and xavier. the taller one, xavier, used to date bianca, the 'queen bee' siren, but they broke up 3 months ago. i heard that they ended on good terms but no one knows why." enid stands with wednesday and tilts her head.

"interesting. what about the other one?" wednesday asked curiously while staring at the pair. "oh! that's xavier's best friend. they've been friends for a while." enid answered.

they watched as you and xavier shoved each other and laughed. wednesday stared at you with the tiniest smile before completely wiping it off her face.

"come on, new roomie. i've got other stuff to show you."

——————————————————

"NAHHH!! that would be so embarrassing. i would kms on the spot." you shook your head at your best friend.

"come ooon, yn. if you don't talk to her you'll never get anywhere with her." xavier rolled his eyes.

why am i saying this?

i don't want them to get with someone else

but they seem so happy...

"ughhh. fine! i'll talk to her." you felt your cheeks heat up at the thought of talking to her.

"ok good mx lover." he feigned a smile. "just don't forget our weekly movie night."

"yep yep! by 6 at your studio!" you have him a thumbs up. "cya later!!" you ran after enid and her new roommate.

he watched you run after the two opposites. he didn't fail to miss the giddy smile on your face. his heart hurt.

he stared at where you once were with a droopy expression. he should've told you the real reason he had broken up with bianca.

he spaced out, the only thing on his mind was you. oh you. so oblivious.

he snapped out of his thoughts when a hand touched his shoulder. "you ok?" bianca's face was written with concern.

"i couldn't tell them, and now they're leaving me. gods, i'm such an idiot." xavier covered his face.

——————————————————

he sat alone in his studio once again. the warmth of your company was as if it never existed. he glanced at a portrait he had made of you while setting down the stale popcorn.

the film went black as he stared at the door.

they forgot again

he clutched his heart as tears weld up in his eyes.

i guess it wasn't really forevermore like they promised