Chapter 20: Sex Tapes

[Earlier..]

Oooh Marcus you're so strong.” Melissa said as he carried her up the stairs.

He smiled. He was high and drunk, a very bad combination. He opened the guest bedroom and sat Melissa on the bed softly. “Nah yo ass just light as hell.”

Thanks for taking me up here Marcus. I was an ass down there huh? " she laughed. Marcus sat down on the bed.

“I mean besides the twerking and taking yo clothes off, I guess you wasn't that bad. ” Marcus joked. He stood up and went towards the door.

Wait! ” Melissa said, stopping him from turning the knob. They stared at each other.“I'm sorry that I was trying to hit on you when you are with Thena.”

He looked at her. “Yeah I guess it's alright.” he laughed, “I was trying hard to reject yo ass.”

Really? How?” Melissa got up and got some liquor and poured something into Marcus' drink.

They drank it all. Marcus started feelingdifferent. His words became very slurred. “Allll that sexual stuff was turning me onnnn.”

“Hmm. Really? Like this? ” she squeezed his dick roughly, making Marcus jump up.

Yeah like thattt. ” he laughed.

How bout you take them pants off and I show you what I really can do.” she whispered into his ear.