Dinner at the coopers

Y/N'S POV

Me and my family were looking for houses, seeing we moved from Alabama to Texas. A lot had changed and my boyfriend wasn't my boyfriend anymore, Long distance wouldn't have worked out. We came across this house and it was really nice and actually enough room for all three of us me, my Mom and my Dad. There was even a spare bedroom and 3 bathrooms 2 car spots and 2 living rooms. Me and my parents went to go look at the house the next day. There was lots of people going for the house and we were hoping we would get it. BIG NEWS we got it!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

THE COOPERS POV

"Georgie would you like to come next door and see our new neighbours?" Mary asks the boy. "Is there any girls there?" Mary sighs. "I'm not sure". "Well nah i'm good then" he replies.

Y/N'S POV

I heard a knock on my door and seeing my parents were busy I went up and answered it.

MARYS POV

"Oh hi you must be our new neighbours. I'm Mary." I tell the girl
"I'm y/n l/n nice to meet you. Your my neighbour with the 3 kids right?" She asks out of curiosity.
"oh yeh I have three kids Missy, Sheldon and Georgie." I smile.
"oh ok well nice to meet you." She gives me a toothy grin.
"I made some apple pie for you and your family, as a welcome to the town gift"
"oh thank you so much I might just call my mom and dad down. Mom, Dad door" she politely loudly said.
"Oh hi im Mary your next door neighbour." I smile at the couple.
"Oh hi Mary im Theresa and this is Peter." She points to her partner.
"oh well I made you some apple pie and I was inviting you over for dinner tonight. I thought it might take a little pressure of stuff." I exclaim.
Oh uh sure we would love to" Theresa said with a grazing sile on her face.
"Well lovely I better get going, dinner at 6:30? if that's ok?" I ask the family.
"yeh sure thats good well bye see you soon." I tell them walking off.
"Bye!" They respond.

COOPERS POV

"I'm back. Go get some nice clothes on the l/n's are coming over for dinner and you better behave yourself." Mary tells the kids.
"I can behave my self at school or at home I cant do both" Missy stubbornly replied.

Y/NS POV

As soon as I finished unpacking my 8th clothes box witch was my last box I picked out an outfit that I was going to wear tonight. I chose a red dress and some shiny red heels. Seeing it was already 6:00 I put on the dress and the heels and quickly straightened my hair. I called out "mom dad you ready?"
"yes coming down the stairs now."
My mum was wearing some light blue jeans with a pink riffled top while my dad was wearing some dark blue jeans and a button up shirt. We got out the door and walked over to the coopers house.

COOPERS POV

*knock knock* "Georgie can you get the door please?" Mary stuttered while finishing off making dinner.

GEORGIES POV

my jaw un clenched this girl was drop dead gorgeous. I stared at her for a couple of seconds then remembering I should let her in I mumbled "oh uh hi come in come in"
her parents looked at me and slightly waved as I slightly waved back.

Y/N'S POV

This boy opened the door I was stunned. He was so cute I was already planning the wedding. When he mumbled 'oh uh come in come in' I walked into the house my hand softly brushed against his jeans. We made eye contact for a few seconds then smiled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N'S POV

We sat at the table and prayed "I am grateful for my children and our new lovely neighbours please forgive us for our sins and bless the food and bless the hands who prepared it AMEN".
I felt a slight brush on my lower thigh I looked up and Georgie was looking at me he gave me a note. 'Your cute :).' I l looked at him and laughed quietly to my self and mouthed "you are too." He gave me a smirk while blushing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~AFTER DINNER~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N'S POV

I thanked Mary for the beautiful dinner and offered to help clean the dishes but she insisted no. "Oh hey Georgie" I try to start a conversation cause why not?
"Hey" I heard him respond.
"wassup?" He asked me.
"I just wanted to talk.." I tell him.
"Oh ok, So uhh what school are you going to?" He asks out if curiosity.
"Why? you want me to go to the same school as you?" I smirk looking down.
"Yeh of course I do." He smirks back.
"Well guess what I'm going to the same school as you." He smiles and laughs.

A/N
I updated it guyssss I put quotation marks! This is me updating the book so yeh