S#1: Seeking the Past

DISCLAMER

➺ This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, locations, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

WARNING!
This story contains many grammatical and typographical errors, and loopholes. You may leave because this story might not meet your expectation, I don't accept disrespectful comments. Do not read if you are perfectionist.
YOU ARE BEING WARNED.

My characters are flawed.

Date Started: Jan-04-2023
Date Ended: Feb-25-2023

👄: KAVINDRE ( Ka-vin-der)
👄: VALERIE (Va-le-ri)

PROLOGUE↝

I tied my hair up as I watched him in the screen, telling people that he can be the best mayor in our place. That he will do anything to make this place better.

Nang matapos kong panoorin ang speech niya ay tinurn-off ko na ang tv. I smiled widely, susuportahan ko siya dahil do'n siya masaya at alam kong pangangatawanan niya ang mga sinasabi niya sa mga tao ng bayan na 'to.

My father was always by my side, the one who always supports me, the one who always comforts me whenever I cry, and above all, he's the person who understands me since I was a child. But my mom, yeah she's been hurting me since I was a child, mentally and physically. But I will always be thankful because she's my mom

I already knew how cruel this world was, and with that. I prepare myself for some possibilities that might try me again for not giving up no matter how hard it is to handle. My mother was the first to make me experience how bad the world is, I am no longer afraid to face the trials that are yet to come for me. I wouldn't learned how to be strong if it wasn't her tormenting me. Despite of everything that happened before, I already forgave her.

I know that everyone has a hidden secrets. Secrets that might ruin you, or others. Secrets that we will always choose to keep. Secrets that we don't want others to know. Secrets that causes you to lie. Secret is a secret, you must keep it in you once they told you about it.

Maybe, there's a lot of secrets around me that I need to find out. I'd rather choose to feel the pain by knowing their secrets, than being happy without knowing that people around me has been lying to me in my whole life existence.