Chapter 40

Chapter Fifteen

Percy's POV

I leaned down toward Annabeth and whispered, "Come back to me." And kissed her, when I came back up, she was still unconscious. I felt heartbroken all over again, when I heard my friends. I looked over at Nico, Piper and Bianca, and saw that they were still.

"Oh no..." Piper whispered. I blinked back tears but they fell, and Nico put a hand on my shoulder, but it wasn't cold.

"Nico... You're hand." I said, and Nico and Bianca's eyes widened. Nico put his hand on the wall, but the wall was still the same.

"Nico... Why's your hand warm?" Bianca whispered.

"This is not good." Nico said, and started whacking his hand against the wall. I was still confused, trying to figure out why he was, before he sighed defeated. "Percy... I might have not mentioned to you... but um... About three hundred years ago I kind of found out that if my hand turns warm um... The dead rose... not the good dead but the bad dead, like souls from the fields of Aposhal (A/N Sorry for wrong spelling) and torment... and um... well, like evil Kronos guys..."

I stared at him then said, "What? You mean to say that all the sprits are gone from Void and The Underworld, and let's not forget here? Because that would explain why Krony here hasn't tried to kill us yet, and that they are lose on the world?" I asked, and he nodded, slowly.

"Um... yes and let's just say that about a gajillion evil sprits is in Earth at the moment, And most of them are very angry at you."

"..."

"So... Gaea, Kronos, Apophis, Krios, Typhoon, and the rest are loose?" Piper said incredulously.

"Yeah..." Bianca and Nico said.

"Oh..." I let out a string of curses. When I finally calmed down, I said, "Chaos is going to murder me, painfully" I shuddered slightly, thinking about it. No cookies were an awful punishment. "So, how are we going to wake Annabeth up?" Piper, Nico and Bianca smirked slightly. "What?" I added defensively.

"Oh not, we Torrent, you know how to wake her up." Piper said, while Nico grinned evilly.

"I'm going to get blackmail material." Nico said, and then started jumping up and down with dramatic joy. I suddenly realized what he meant, and my eyes widened in shock.

"Oh no. You're kidding me, right?" Bianca just smirked and shook her head and I groaned.

"Nicky's right, He is going to have blackmail material... but it doesn't matter. If it means Annabeth will come back and into the land of the living then I'll do it." I said, now on a roll. "She's always been my best friend, and she still is. I'll do anything for her, and..." -I gulped- "I love her."

I notice everyone's eyes widen behind me and I turned around and saw pink light surrounding Annabeth, but it wasn't all pink. There were gray and green in there as well, when suddenly, she gasped and her eyes opened. They literately glowed silver for a moment, then returned back to normal. No, not normal. One of her eyes was grey, but the other was green.

Not just green, but sea-green.

"Per-Percy?" She rasped, and I knelt down next to her.

"Hey Annabeth, how are you?" I asked gently.

"I have no idea. We're back down in Tartarus aren't we?" She asked, smiling slightly.

"Yeah, we-"I began but then a bird appeared. I gasped, when I recognized the bird, and Piper, Nico and Bianca watched in awe as the red and orange bird landed on my shoulder. The bird was a Phoenix, the last one by the name Blaze.

"Is that a Phoenix?" Annabeth asked in awe and I nodded. I watched as Blaze let a few tears out and on Annabeth's upper arm. "Thank you." Annabeth murmured to the Phoenix as he moved to my arm and let out a few tears. My Python bite healed, and the silver liquid appeared in my hand somehow. Blaze let a few tears fall on the vile, and it glowed Silver and Gold.

When the glow finally went down, the liquid was now a mixture of silver and gold. Silver was the Python venom and gold was the phoenix tears. I held out the mermaid tears, the apple and the Kraken blood, and all five of them glowed.

Suddenly the phoenix glowed bright yellow and we closed our eyes, and about three minutes later opened them, and what we saw shocked us.

We were in Olympus again.

Annabeth's POV

"H-How?" I stuttered in shock. I suddenly began to fall, but Percy grabbed my waist.

"This is the final part of our task, well this one anyway. I don't think we're done, though." Piper said, when Bianca suddenly recited to prophecy.

"Five shall go west and find what you seek. We went west and found The Kraken blood, the mermaid and Phoenix's tears and the apple. Daughter of Wisdom beware the thief. Jack stole part of your life Annabeth, and he somehow stabbed you in Ladon's lair. They shall enter the monster's hive. We went into Tartarus that was the Monster's hive. And their fears will come alive. When Percy and Annabeth fought Deimos and Phoebus their fears came alive. One shall have a final stand. Acting as one, Annabeth and Percy thought Python, making the final stand in there. And love unleash through death's hand. By almost dying, Percy- oh wait, I want Percy to say this. "

"What?" Percy said, suddenly he seemed nervous.

"Yeah, you really were on a roll." Nico said, suddenly smiling, and I realized what the last line meant.

"Oh." I said, suddenly realizing why Percy was red. He was about to reply when Hera appeared.

"Thank Chaos, you're here. Poseidon, Athena, Hermes and Zeus are about to fade, they were the first four, and now Artemis and Dionysus is sick. Luckily, Apollo has been able to keep Poseidon and Athena from fading. Hermes and Zeus are not as much but their pretty bad and- You know what, I'm just going to take you them." Hera said, and then led us to the throne room.