Chapter 37

Chapter Twelve 

Annabeth's POV

It was about 7:30 when I woke up, and I decided to go for a walk.  I found a pen and a small piece of paper and wrote:

Went for walk at 7:30, if not back by 8:15 find me- Annabeth

I left the note next to Percy and walked away. I walked through the palm trees, and I suddenly frowned. Palm trees? I looked at them more carefully and I saw Royal and Coconut palms, sort of like in The Caribbean.  I frowned, and started to walk forward when a hand was placed over my mouth.

I struggled instantly, when the attacker hissed, "Stop moving." I stopped and saw the familiar of Percy and I stopped.

"What'd you doing?" I hissed, he made a quiet motion and pointed at what made my heart nearly stop. I saw the Minotaur. I drew my dagger as Percy drew his sword.

I jabbed the monster as Percy summoned the power of Hephaestus. A fireball appeared in his hand and he sent it at the Minotaur. The Minotaur roared as he caught on fire, and I smirked. Then I screamed as a hole appeared and swallowed Percy and I up.

Bianca's POV

I am going to kill those two. Especially Percy. Why does he always do this? When I get my hands on him I will personally send him to Tartarus... I thought, pacing angrily while Nico was yelling at the dark spot in the ground.

"Ugh! Open! I am the Ghost King, I command you to open! Please? Doors of Death!" To my astonishment, it opened up.

"H-how?" Piper stammered.

"Y-you j...just op-opened i-it." I said staring at Nico, who was smirking.

"Ha! I told you so."

"Oh dear brother, don't get more big-headed. I could ask Thalia if I could rejoin the hunters." I said, rolling my eyes and Nico just grinned. Then he got serious and in his palm hellfire appeared. I nodded, and lit my own hand while Piper just stared at us.

"Hades." Nico said simply, and Piper nodded.

"Okay, let's go."

Percy's POV

I really need to stop getting myself into dangerous-slash-life-threatening situations. So now, I'm in the deepest pit of Tartarus. And Kronos isn't here, which means we're in erubis, where Typhoon was imprisoned. Annabeth was saying some... creative things, while I was muttering about not going on anymore quests.

"I am now going to kill Chaos." I muttered, "I'll steal all his blue cookies and he won't be able to make more because I'll destroy the oven and place a spell on it that way he will not be able to get another one..."

"So to make it clear, you're not very angry." Annabeth asked.

"No. I am furious. And the best way of torture is taking cookies. Nico did that once, I accidentally destroyed the Cheops pyramid-"

"WHAT? Wait. So that explains why the pyramid blew up. I thought it had something to do with Gaea." Annabeth grumbled.  

"Yeah..." I said.

"Uh-huh." She replied.

"Oh great. I just realized something. We're in the Monster's hive and apparently our fears are about to come alive." I said, suddenly smacking myself.

"Oh c***" Annabeth said.

"Yeah and the only god that can do that is..."

"Phobus and Deimos, the minor gods of fear and terror." Annabeth finished, as the two minor gods appeared, each of them grinning evilly.

Note to younger self if a time-travel machine is ever created: When you put curse words in stories, don't censor them with the **** thing. It really diminishes the impact of said word. Yes, I am your future self. Yes, I do learn correct grammar somewhat. Yes, I still hate English with a passion. Except for literature, English Lit. is fun.