Chapter 46

Chapter Three

Zoe's POV (Bet you didn't expect that, sorry.)

Luke and I walked down the east wing and I wondered why Annabeth had put us together. Sure, we worked well together but she didn't know that, at least I think so. I gave up trying to find out how she knew stuff. Percy had been her best friend for over six years and he said that he still didn't understand her.

Not like we were together or anything, just to clear that up, I like him more like a brother. Luke was different though, I wasn't sure why but he just was.

"Crystal wake up." Luke said, shaking the shoulder of Crystal Glacier. Crystal was Percy's half sister and let's just say she has a... interesting way on killing monsters. She's really nice but very random and hyper and add with ADHD and she's probably worst then Leo.

"Wha-What?" She mumbled and blinked open her sea-blue eyes.

"You've been asleep Cryst." I said gently, using the nickname I used to annoy her.

"Don't call me that and what do- oh. How long have we been asleep?" She asked her eyes were now wide open and alarmed. I traded a glance with Luke.

"Err... maybe ten thousand years." Luke said, grimacing.

"WHAT?" She shouted and jumped up. "Oh holy Chaos, let's go wake up the others." Then she ran off in the direction of South wing.

"She'll find Bianca." I said shrugging and Luke held his hand out and I (hesitantly) took it.

"C'mon, let's go wake up the others." Luke said with a grin.

Bianca's POV

"Bianca! Bianca! Wait up!" Someone shouted and I turned around and saw my friend Crystal Glacier.

"Hi Crystal," I greeted cheerfully, "What's up?"

"Is that pun? Because we're in the Universe." Crystal asked curiously.

"No Christie," I muttered under my breath, "I was asking for spaghetti. No I was close to saying 'What's wrong' but then I realized you would get mad at me because nothing's wrong."

"Oh. Who's awake?" She asked.

"Percy, Thalia, Nico, Annabeth, Luke, Zoe, Me and you that I know of. We started looking about fifteen minutes ago and- Oh there's The Stolls and Katie." I said and added the last part randomly.

"Conner, Travis wake up." I said as Crystal shook Katie.

"No more..."  Conner grumbled and swatted at my arm. I stifled a giggle.

"Need help?" Katie asked, smiling slightly.

"Can you do Travis?" I asked.

"Sure." She said as Crystal came over a dumped a bag of unending dog food on Conner. See, her weapon is the dog food. She enjoys making the monsters die from dog food and her father got her a small unlimited supply of it.

"Ke-Ga-Ba-Cr-na-Crystal!" Conner spluttered, coughing as he choked on the dog food that had been poured on his head. 

"Hi Conner." Crystal said, smiling at him innocently. I turned to look at Travis and Katie and noticed that Katie had used a much more efficient way to waking him up.

"HEY YOU TWO GET A ROOM!" I shouted and threw some dog food at them, laughing slightly at the glares I was getting.

"Get up to the North Tower, Crystal and I still have to wake the others." I said, smirking.