Chapter 7

Chapter Seven

Reyna's POV

THREE YEARS LATER

"Leo, I'm home." I called out to my fiancé, smiling at the thought. Leo came in chuckling and pecked me on the lips.

"I know you are Hon, you just told me." Leo said smiling at me and I smiled back at him. One year ago I had given up the Praetorship to Melanie Clearwater, a kindhearted Daughter of Neptune and she and Daniel Fawn, a son of Trivia got along great. Leo and I had retired to the city, Leo could get in early as he helped with Gaea, but he still worked with camp.

"Really Flame Boy?" I said chuckling as I wrapped my arms around him.

"Well it's true Warrior Queen." Leo said, wrapping his arms around my waist and smiling at me.

"I wonder how Half-Blood hill has been doing, we haven't heard from anyone there for over a week." I said, still smiling.

"I know. I'm starting to get a little worried." Leo said, frowning slightly but then he smiled again. "I'm glad that there are no more monsters alive."

"Me too, the demigods are safe for now." I smiled and rested my head on his shoulder. "I wonder how Percy and Annabeth are doing." Two years ago Percy and Annabeth had gotten over their argument and now they seemed to be fine.

Leo was about to reply when a cool female voice said, "Deposit one drachma please."

I pulled out a drachma from my pocket and threw it into the mist and an image of Piper appeared. It looked like she had been crying and then I saw Jason and he seemed to be shocked.

"Jason? Piper?" Leo asked.

"H-Hi Leo, Reyna." Piper said.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"He's gone." Jason said, blinking.

"Who's gone Jason?" Leo asked.

"P-Percy and N-Nico." Piper said, rubbing her arms.

"What happened?" I asked in shock. There's no way the hero of Olympus, challenger of Gaea could be... dead.

"He's not dead they just... disappeared." Jason said, trying to find words.

"Why?" I asked.

"I don't know really. You remember Jake? He showed up about four years ago and killed the hydra?" Jason asked, rubbing Piper.

"Of course, you were ranting about how big his ego was for weeks." Leo said. "This doesn't have anything to do with him, does it?"

"Not... completely." Piper croaked and she placed her head in her hands.

"It had to do with..." Jason swallowed slightly. "Annabeth," He spat her name out in anger, "as well."

My eyes widened, Jason had only gotten that mad at someone once before and that someone was Octavian about two years ago because he had been threatening Piper's life. "What did she do?" I asked and Leo intertwined his fingers with mine.

"S-she..." Jason stuttered.

"She cheated." Piper said for Jason and she lifted her face. I could clearly see the anger in her beautiful features, her kaleidoscope (Not sure if this is the right word.) eyes were flashing different shades of green, blue, grey and brown.

Leo's eyes widened in shock, then anger and he started to heat up. "Leo." I warned and he took a deep breath but his eyes were still angry.

"Who?" He asked deadly calm.

"Jake." Jason said finally. Leo went off then. He started pacing and muttered curses in Spanish, English, Latin, and Greek.

"She what?" I demanded angrily but keeping a close eye on Leo to make sure he doesn't combust.   

"It's better if I explain there. We'll be there in five, Thalia's at camp as well but she's been searching for the past two days for Percy and Nico. Go find Hazel and Frank." Jason said and I nodded before swiping my hand through the mist.

"C'mon Leo." I said drily, "Let's go find Hazel and Frank."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Leo, Hazel, Frank and I watched the link. Soon enough I saw Jason, Piper and Thalia. Jason seemed to be in shock, Piper seemed to be getting over her shock and was becoming angrier while Thalia seemed to be just furious, worried, shocked and above all, scarred.

The four of us ran over to them and Hazel the most sensible one of the group said, "How long has she been cheating?"

"Four years." Piper said and my mouth opened in shock.

"What?" Leo asked and I noticed that his brown eyes were swirling around like a storm. I kissed his cheek to calm him down and he relaxed slightly.

"Annabeth's been cheating on Percy for Four years." Jason sighed. We walked back to the principia (Not sure about that either) and Piper began to explain.

"From what I could get from Thalia as Nico had told her what he knew two nights ago Percy was out looking for Annabeth, I think he was going to propose-"

"He was. He asked me to make a ring." Leo said glumly.

"Thanks Leo, Anyways he was going to propose to Annabeth but he didn't know where she was so he looked for her. He found her... kissing Jake in the sand." Piper said, "That's all I know."

"You forgot what happened before that." Jason reminded her gently and Piper blinked.

"Oh yeah. Percy started being ignored by camp; at first he was glad that Jake was getting some of the popularity. But then more and more people ignored him. Only Thalia, Nico, Jason and I really talked to him. I don't think he minded much as he had us but he wanted to be remembered. About a week ago, Poseidon came and claimed Jake as his favorite son. Zeus appeared right behind Poseidon and told the camp that Jake was going to be made immortal. He also said that you four, me, Jason, Percy, Nico, Annabeth and Thalia where going to be made immortal as well. And well, you know the rest." Piper said glumly.

I sighed, "Thalia, do you know anything else?" I asked the huntress gently. She seemed even more shattered then Jason and Piper she had been incredibly close to Percy and Nico, Nico especially.

"No not really, all I know is that Nico told me that he'll come back." She rested her head on Jason's shoulder.

"They'll come back. It could be ten years, it could be one hundred, but Nico and Percy'll come back." Leo said finally breaking the silence.

End of Book I