Chapter 13

Zhangshi kept listening to Zhao Yunlan's words about Prof. Shen is back. Also about that real Kun Lun and that demon named Taotie. Zhangshi feels worry to talk about these two big figures during the century of his origin. Those two names are forgotten since 12,000 years ago. He never expected that that demon possessed on Yezhun back then after 2,000 years that demon was sealed. And now he really never expected that demon is in this world, disturbing the humans.

"Actually, Prof. Shen's guess is indeed true, Zhao Yunlan. You are the reincarnation of Kun Lun. He left the picture of you to the previous yashou tribe leader to find you. He is also pulled you into the wormhole to the 10,000 years ago to meet with the yashou tribe leader using those four hallows he created. He planned that just in case Taotie was unsealed. As expected like you said, Yezhun unconsciously summoned him and he used Yezhun's body for his benefits. Of course he wanted to kill you as he may think that you are Kun Lun. Unknowningly to Taotie that Kun Lun is already died when Kun Lun used his soul to light the guardian lamp to seal Taotie at that time and that soul is reincarnated to be you, Zhao Yunlan," Zhangshi told the truth from his side when he wants to help Zhao Yunlan and the others to solve the case that Zhao Yunlan mentioned.

"No wonder my soul can be used to be the wick of that guardian lamp before this. So it's from Kun Lun?" Zhao Yunlan asked to confirm.

Zhangshi hums to hear that.

"Zhao Yunlan, you need to work together and seal back Taotie. He is not a good figure to be in this world. If he conquered this world, no more good virtue in this world. He can create the demons from the humans for his benefits. If you said Yezhun was the evil guy at that time, Taotie is triple folds evil, Zhao Yunlan. He is not belonged to this world. He should be died or at least sealed. But for me, I prefer you all to kill him instead of sealing. You know if you sealed him, in the future, he can be unsealed by someone who can summon him like Yezhun did before this," Zhangshi told.

Zhao Yunlan looks at the others who also can hear the words from Zhangshi through the loud speaker that Zhao Yunlan opened. They all agreed with Zhangshi for that suggestion just to kill Taotie, not sealing.

"Alright, Zhangshi. We will kill him. But Zhangshi, we can't do that without Prof. Shen. What should we do to make her wakes up?" Zhao Yunlan asked as he agreed with the suggestion.

"About Prof. Shen, you know... You are reincarnated from Kun Lun, Zhao Yunlan. I am afraid his power and energy also within you now. You know, Kun Lun was the Lord of Mountain, the same level as the Lord of Wrath. He had power and deity's energy. I guess you can understand that, Zhao Yunlan," Zhangshi told the new information for Zhao Yunlan and the others who just know about that Kun Lun.

"You mean, I already awakened by his energy and maybe power too?" Zhao Yunlan asked to confirm.

"I am afraid yes, Zhao Yunlan to see Prof. Shen's condition now. If I am not wrong in calculating for the times you had taken her on the bed, she should be having her power now because she can lose her power for only 3 days from she went to the underwold. Only 3 days can block her energy from coming back. But now already 4 days and it should not be like that unless Kun Lun's energy entered her and blocked her energy to awaken her power. Deity's energy can weaken the ghost's energy. Because of that deities and ghosts or demons can't be together back then," Zhangshi explained from his point of view for this situation now.

Zhao Yunlan silents for a moment to think of any possibilities that bringing Shen Wei to this condition now.

"But please don't worry, Zhao Yunlan. Deity's energy only can block the ghost's energy just for a week for at most. So, it's depended on the ghosts to gather back their energies like Prof. Shen now. I am sure Prof. Shen is trying to recover back from Kun Lun's energy. Just make sure to keep her safe from Taotie while she is recovering," Zhangshi reminded as he assured to them all about Prof. Shen's condition.