Chapter 4

Shen Wei woke up at night to hear that screaming from unknown direction. She walks out from her bedroom just to see Yezhun that silent at his stood. Yezhun's face is contorted with a frowning and pain made Shen Wei feels worry to her twin brother. She saw Yezhun tried to release his sucking power but failed.

''Didi, what are you doing? Are you trying to make a trouble now with your power?'' Shen Wei asked in her scold, startling Yezhun.

Yezhun composes himself and he looks at his sister with a painful face. He didn't know how to tell to his sister now about what he feels but he knows he needs to tell her whatever it is. So that his sister will not suspicious on him again like previously.

''Jie, that screaming is coming from this building. That ghost tried to get my body using those humans. I feel the pain in my heart. Every time those humans scream in pain, I feel the pain as well. As long as I didn't suck that ghost from those humans, that pain is unbearable to me,'' Yezhun told what he is feeling now.

Shen Wei frowns.

''Do you know that ghost?'' Shen Wei asked.

Yezhun shakes his head.

''I am not sure. But that energy is from Dixing. Jie, I am afraid if that ghost is related to me. I mean maybe I once hurt him or her previously when I was bad. Maybe that ghost tried to hurt me using those humans,'' Yezhun said with worry.

''Didi, remember what the wrath emperor said to you before he descended us to this city?'' Shen Wei asked.

Yezhun frowns.

''He asked you to fix back what you did back then, remember? He wants you to redeem back the mistake you did on the ground before. Maybe this is one of the things you need to fix,'' Shen Wei reminded.

Yezhun sighs.

''Then, what should I do? I don't have any power now to suck that energy of that ghost from those humans. I can't do anything to redeem back my mistake, jie. What can I do to get that ghost?'' Yezhun curiously asked.

Shen Wei nods understand.

''I am sorry that I can't unseal your power yet, didi. This is our promise to the wrath emperor,'' Shen Wei stated and Yezhun nods understand.

''Maybe I should reveal myself to that ghost. So that, that ghost can come to me and you can get that ghost, jie,'' Yezhun suggested.

Shen Wei silents for a moment to think of that consequences if Yezhun did reveal himself to that ghost when they didn't know who is that ghost now.

''You may hurt if you let that ghost comes to you, didi. Is that okay with you?'' Shen Wei asked to confirm.

Yezhun nods.

''I rather bear the hurt with that ghost possessed me instead of feeling the hurt by those human's energies like now. Human's energies can make my soul is in pain, jie,'' Yezhun whined.

''Alright! Let's go now. I will help with anything. But please bear with the pain when that ghost got you, okay?'' Shen Wei reminded.

Yezhun nods agreed. Then, they both walk out from the apartment to find that ghost that now possessing the family of humans. Yezhun can feel that energy from one of the apartments in that building but he can't go there and let the humans to be more hurt.

''I will bait that ghost to the open area downstairs, jie. You check on the family after that ghost left that family, okay? I will try to hold that ghost with me till you come to get that ghost from me,'' Yezhun said to see that energy is still there in that apartment now.