Chapter 15

A few days later, like they expected, Kun Lun's energy is still within Shen Wei. Even the power of Heipaoshi is being altered by Kun Lun's energy. It is not a bad alteration actually but to be a good one. Why not, when Shen Wei's power is increasing and being more powerful. The combination energy between her own energy and Kun Lun's now caused her being more powerful.

Not only Shen Wei, but also Zhao Yunlan that now having his own power from Kun Lun. Zhao Yunlan is fully awakened by Kun Lun's energy and power. That's good for them actually to fight with Taotie soon. But of course the power of Shen Wei is beyond the power of Zhao Yunlan now. And how about Yezhun when both of them got a new power now? Is he also got back his power or maybe a new power like them? Of course not because his power is still sealed by the lord of wrath.

"I am still being the ordinary person at here unlike you all. Even Xiao Guo has his own power to see the wish of the death peoples. Jie, can't I have a little power? At least to protect myself?" Yezhun whined when Shen Wei met him in the kitchen of SID when they all already back to work in the SID after a few days they worked from that apartment of Zhao Yunlan in this city.

Shen Wei smiles.

"Please be patient, didi. I am sure that time will come soon. I am sure the emperor of wrath knows what he did now to you. He has his plan to catch Taotie. So, I think he let you without your power to make sure Taotie will not use you for his benefits in the future. Didi, like the emperor of wrath planned to Zhao Yunlan and I, so that he must be planned something for you too. If not, he will not give you a second chance to change on this ground. Logically thinking, your punishment on this ground is too light if you think of your crimes to them all, the peoples either from Dixing or from the humans," Shen Wei assured to her twin brother to be more patient for this punishment.

Yezhun sighs understand. He knows his punishment is too light if compared to his crimes before this. He doesn't deserve to get a second chance for his crime. He should be died and his dead body should be sealed forever in the deep hell. But now the lord of wrath gave him a second chance not only because of the immunity from his twin sister (brother back then) but also because of that demon who escaped from the seal by Kun Lun for twice. And now, no more thrice because they will work together not only catch but also kill Taotie. Of course Yezhun will help them for that because he wants to live happily on the ground without any problem.

"I hope I can get marry and live in a happy life with my wife and children after this war ended," Yezhun said with a hope.

Shen Wei chuckles.

"Marry? Are you having a girlfriend now? Or maybe someone in your heart that you have an eye? Tell me, didi. Who is that lucky girl to get my innocent didi now?" Shen Wei teased in a surprise.

Yezhun laughs.

"I don't have an eye to anyone... Yet..." Yezhun replied.

"Really? I thought you already have one in your heart without us knowing," Shen Wei said.

Yezhun laughs again.

"Maybe you can find one for me? Who knows with your choice can make me happy in this life?" Yezhun said.

Shen Wei giggles.

"Maybe you should her find by yourself, didi. I don't want to interrupt with your marriage life. I mean with your choice of wife. That's your happiness. You should find her by yourself, not me. I have enough with Yunlan I chose," Shen Wei replied.

Yezhun nods understand.

"Well, why are you here actually? Are you coming to here just to chat with me? Or you have something to talk about or to do at here?" Yezhun asked as he finally remembered for why did his sister came to the SID kitchen.