Chapter 17

They keep fighting with the demons when those demons keep protecting Taotie to do the ritual. Those demons are very loyal to Taotie to protect their king. Shen Wei in her Heipaoshi's form keeps trying to get Taotie that started the ritual now but still not to avail when those demons are protecting their king. Zhao Yunlan tried to help his new Heipaoshi but still can't get closed yet.

Yezhun started to conscious back after a long night he was fainted after Taotie got him. He saw the situation at downstairs is a bit worst with the SID staffs are fighting with the demons. Then he heard the ancient words that he never hear it before. Those words are too weird to be heard. Later, he can feel his body is burning with the black smoke. He screams for the pain to block that black smoke to enter his body.

"Arrghhh! Stop! It's hurt!" Yezhun screamed in pain but no one has stopping that pain on his body.

Those words keep increasing in the ears of Yezhun. He tried to calm down to see the surrounding him now. With his blurry eyes he saw Taotie in the black smoke tried to enter him with those chanting spell words. Yezhun didn't want that to happen to him. He tried his best to fight back while the others are fighting with the other demons at downstairs.

"Jiejie! Help me!" Yezhun called in his shout.

Shen Wei turns to her back in her Heipaoshi's form and then her distraction caused the demons near her attacked her. Shen Wei's heart burdened made her back to her human form and she tried to fight back to the demons near her with her human form. Chu saw Shen Wei is injured by those demons and he tried to pull a few of demons near Shen Wei to let his Heipaoshi to get back to fight those demons with her injury now.

"Chief! Help Heipaoshi!" Chu shouted to Zhao Yunlan that still fighting with the other demons at the other corner now.

Zhao Yunlan looks at the place where Shen Wei is fighting now. He saw Shen Wei is holding her injured arm but still fighting the demons near her. Zhao Yunlan didn't know what to do now. But then he remembered the talk with Zhangshi before about the dragon of Kun Lun on the Kunlun Mountain.

"I should try to call that dragon now. Perhaps that dragon can help us at here to kill these demons," Zhao Yunlan monologue to himself.

As he decided to call that dragon, he shouts with his whole heart to call that dragon, trembles the Kunlun Mountain made Da Qing who heard that long lost name hurriedly transformed to his cat form and he hides behind Zhao Yunlan.

"Meowww...!" Da Qing meowed with his scare heart.

A moment later, a loud growling can be heard from the sky, alerting all of them. Without waiting a second, the burning fire is everywhere now. That huge dragon keeps growling with its fire and burned almost the demons on the Kunlun Mountain. Zhao Yunlan quickly releases his energy while calling all his staffs including Shen Wei to gather near him. Taotie is still doing the ritual without thinking of that situation with the dragon is summoned now.

"Kill all the demons and don't hurt Yezhun at the ritual place. We will get Taotie soon after you kill all those demons, Long Hun," Zhao Yunlan summoned that dragon in front of the other SID staffs and automatically the others know the plan by their chief now using that dragon.

Kunlun Mountain is trembling again with the loud growling by that dragon. One by one of the demons are burned by that dragon and finally all of them are died. That dragon keeps flying on the sky when it done with its task by its new master.

"How did you know to call that dragon, Yunlan? As I remember of my memory, that dragon once tried to kill Kun Lun through Long Wang, the lord of dragon. How can you summon that dragon and it helped you now?" Da Qing curiously asked.