Chapter 2

Shen Wei and Yezhun look at each other when they are descended on the ground with a bag on each of their hands. All the peoples look weirdly to them as they are stood there with unknown destination. Not only the peoples are weird to see them at there but they are also feeling weird to see a new environment at there with new faces around them.

''I think the wrath emperor sent us to the wrong city, ge... I mean jiejie,'' Yezhun whispered but the word of 'gege' at the end is not suitable anymore to be used to his twin brother now when his brother's body isn't the guy's body anymore.

Shen Wei sighs for three reasons now to hear that whispering from her younger twin brother. First, she is not a guy anymore but in a new body of girl. However, her face is still the same as her original face. Her body is tough and well... Just different for the girl's body shape and reproductive system. Whatever the changing in her body now, she needs to adapt to continue her life in this world. Or else, she will be died forever and with that she can't meet and love her beloved Zhao Yunlan anymore.

Second, Shen Wei sighed for the different city they are landed now. Of course with this new city, they need to adapt with a new life in here. They need to start from the bottom and they need to find the place to stay. Third but not least, she didn't know how to find her beloved Zhao Yunlan now to stay in this city. Where is her beloved now? Is he still alive? The wrath emperor didn't say anything about his soul but only the words if she wants to meet him again. So, Shen Wei sures that Zhao Yunlan is still alive somewhere else.

''Jie, what should we do now? They are looking weirdly to us now,'' Yezhun asked again.

Shen Wei smiles. She immediately composes herself and she walks closer to one of the peoples at there.

''Excuse me, mister. May I know any rent house or place to stay? We just arrived in this city but we didn't know this city yet,'' Shen Wei lied to that guy.

''Oh, really? Well... I think my gugu wants to find a new renters to her apartment building. She is a landlord at there but lately her apartment building becomes poor for the disturbance from the ghosts. Most of the renters fleed away for their scare. If you don't mind to rent one of the apartments at that building, I can introduce you to my gugu,'' that guy said.

Shen Wei looks at Yezhun for a moment before she decided.

''Of course we don't mind, mister. At least we will have a place to stay since the Sun is almost setting now,'' Shen Wei said with her decision.

That guy sighs in relief to find a new renters for his aunty that almost bankrupt because of the ghosts disturbance in that building.

''Thank you to trust my gugu's business for your renting her apartment. Well, I am Li Jiale. What's your name, miss and mister?'' that guy with the name Li Jiale asked.

''I am Shen Wei and this is my younger twin brother, Shen Yezhun. We just moved to here but unfortunately it's too drastic which we didn't have an enough time to check the place to stay. I am transferred to here to teach in this city's university,'' Shen Wei told with another lie but her lie will be the truth in the end.

Of course with the power of Heipaoshi, Shen Wei can be anyone she wants to be similar as Yezhun. Just they can't randomly show their powers to the others. And Yezhun, he is banned to use his power on the ground unless in a desperate situation which only Shen Wei can unseal his power later on.

''Let's meet with my gugu. Gugu, they are here to rent one of your apartments. Is it still vacant?'' Li Jiale asked with a high note, startling Shen Wei and Yezhun.

''Okay, Jiale! Please show them the place!'' that woman shouted to Li Jiale made that guy giggles before he offers to Shen Wei and Yezhun to follow him into the building.