Chapter 5

Shen Wei looks at Zhao Yunlan who is blushing to hear the question from Zhu about the real relationship between him and Shen Wei now. He didn't know how to express his relationship with that professor. He knows now the situation is different from the previous he knew Prof. Shen who was a guy but now is a girl. How should he put the feeling of his now towards this professor?

''Chief, are you in love with Prof. Shen for this time before that war?'' Chu curiously asked.

''Err... Well, you know... How should I put it...? Actually... You know...'' Zhao Yunlan stuttered for his words.

Shen Wei silently smiles to see the pervert Zhao Yunlan is now speechless and stuttered to say his words to his SID staffs.

''How is my didi?'' Shen Wei finally changed the conversation amongst them just to save the face of this chief that now lost to those SID staffs.

''He is fine. Just exhausted,'' Da Qing told as he checked on Yezhun on the bed.

''Thank you, Da Qing to take care of him even though he did something terrible to all of you before this,'' Shen Wei thanked to Da Qing and also to them all.

''Prof. Shen, I respected you as Heipaoshi before this and maybe even now. But Prof. Shen, I don't understand now for why did you give a face to him? I mean you are treating him like nothing happened. He killed Wang Zheng, Sang Zhan, our Old Li, Sha Ya and the innocent peoples as well. But why are you still kindly treated him now, Prof. Shen?'' Da Qing curiously asked when he can see the love from Shen Wei towards Yezhun now, unlike when Yezhun was being a ghost face which Shen Wei looked hated towards Yezhun.

Shen Wei sighs when she saw all of them looked at her with the best answer especially to see Zhao Yunlan that having a frustration face to know that she is kind towards Yezhun, the one who killed the SID staffs and a lot of innocent peoples back then.

''I am sorry if I am already disappointed you all with Yezhun is here too. Actually, Yezhun just misunderstood to me because of he thought I abandoned him when he was little when we were separated. He didn't know that I kept finding him till we met about 10,000 years ago before he fell off the ground and trapped in that pillar. Through 10,000 years he was trapped in that pillar and through he was missing, his hatred towards me kept increasing till we were dead in that Dixing war. Lord of wrath gave a chance to us to clarify our misunderstood and finally he regretted all his did. I used my virtue immunity to bring him back to alive together with me on the ground. And with that, Lord of wrath gave me a chance to find a love as well. And you know the Lord of wrath knows my heart feeling and now you can see me in this girl figure,'' Shen Wei explained to them all.

''Oh, I see! No wonder you are being a girl now and Yezhun is here as well, Prof. Shen,'' Zhao Yunlan said.

Shen Wei nods.

''How about you, Zhao Yunlan? Are you having a feeling to her too? Back then when I asked you about you and her, you declared to me that you rather chose Prof. Shen over me. With that I confirmed that you are gay. But now Prof. Shen is being a girl. How about you, Zhao Yunlan? Will you accept her now when she is not him like before?'' Zhu asked her curiosity now.

''Err... Well, what if I said the same answer? I am still rather choose her instead of you, Hong jie! For me whether Prof. Shen is a guy or girl, she is still the same Prof. Shen and the same Heipaoshi. Her soul is still the same. Just her gender is different from before,'' Zhao Yunlan replied made Shen Wei's heart blooms with flower.

''Wow! Nice confession, chief! So, Zhu, now you lost to Prof. Shen,'' Lin stated made Zhu glares on him and Lin lifts up his hand for a surrender.

''Alright! I can accept that love now between you two, Zhao Yunlan. But I am still can't accept the relationship of her with that guy! He killed Wang Zheng and Sang Zhan as well as Old Li! How are we supposedly to forgive him for that?!'' Zhu whined as she defeated over the love between Zhao Yunlan and Shen Wei.