Chapter 7

''I will do as you requested!'' Yezhun said as he heard the request from Zhu that wanted the half cooked meat.

''Are you sure, didi? You may burn the kitchen soon,'' Shen Wei reminded as they are in the meeting room to discuss about the new case that disturbing the city lately.

Zhao Yunlan nods agreed while the others are worried to know Yezhun that just learned to cook.

''Just half cooked meat, right? It's not difficult to cook when I don't need to wait till the meat is burned like the fried fishes,'' Yezhun said with confident.

''No, no, no! Let Xiao Guo does that task! I am afraid you will burn the meat soon like you did to my fried fishes two days ago,'' Da Qing prevented while whining over his burned fried fishes two days ago when Yezhun was first time to cook for him.

''I promise you I can do that! I learned to cook the half meat at home within these two days. I really can do that,'' Yezhun stubbornly pleaded.

Zhao Yunlan looks at Shen Wei to get the answer from her to see Yezhun is stubbornly pleaded like that. But Shen Wei just shrugs her shoulders since she didn't want to involve with that decision of theirs.

''Please... Give me a second chance to cook your favorite meals. I promise you I will do my best for this half cooked meat,'' Yezhun kept pleading to Zhu.

''Well, you can prove to me first that you can cook for my favorite meal,'' Zhu decided.

''Zhu Hong! He will burn the kitchen soon!'' Da Qing tried to prevent.

Zhu smiles.

''Yes, he maybe. But Da Qing, how do we know when we didn't give him a chance to correct his mistake?'' Zhu suddenly softly said made them all surprised to see the scariest snake girl is now softly agreed to Yezhun.

''Hong jie, are you sure?'' Zhao Yunlan asked to confirm.

Zhu nods made Yezhun happily smiles but not long for the smile when the next words from Zhu made him swallows hard.

''Just if he can get the taste of my half cooked meat like Old Li did, then, I will forgive him. But if not, you will be my meal in this afternoon, Yezhun!'' Zhu said his words.

They all laugh to see the paler face of Yezhun except Shen Wei and Zhao Yunlan that look at each other. Not only Yezhun swallowed hard but also Shen Wei to think of Zhu's words. She sighs a little before she walks away to the Zhao Yunlan's office room. Zhao Yunlan saw Shen Wei's worry face and he follows Shen Wei to his office as well.

''Xiao Wei, are you okay?'' Zhao Yunlan worryingly asked.

Shen Wei nods a little but her face is still worrying.

''Are you worried on what Zhu said to Yezhun?'' Zhao Yunlan asked.

Shen Wei turns to her back and she leans on the edge of desk in that office. She sighs again.

''Is she serious with her words if my didi failed in getting the taste for her meal?'' Shen Wei worried.

Zhao Yunlan chuckles.

''I don't know my new Heipaoshi is really soft now,'' Zhao Yunlan teased with his chuckling.

''Don't tease me, Yunlan! I am serious now. I am really worried on my didi. He wants to change. And now your staffs didn't accept him and just make a fun to him,'' Shen Wei whined.

Zhao Yunlan stops his chuckle. He moves forward and he cups the face of Shen Wei made that new Heipaoshi stares on his face.

''I am sorry. I didn't mean to tease you. I am just feel weird to see a new you now. You are not too soft like this when it's came to your didi. Now I can see you are really love him and always worry on him,'' Zhao Yunlan apologized.